BBC Begin tests for regional services

Old July 28th 03, 12:24 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Wrightsaerials

Default BBC Begin tests for regional services

Walt Davidson, BA (First Class Hons)

A churlish and mardy individual might point out that possession of an arts
qualification is irrelevant in a science and technology newsgroup.
Nevertheless, congratulations!
Bill
Swimming Certificate - 10 metres (failed but didn't drown)
Cycling Proficiency (1st Class Hons, including use of bell)
Green Cross Code (unclassified roads, B roads, A roads, Motorways)
Old July 28th 03, 02:34 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Stephen Peterson

The reason I think for the regional Opt's to have Dogs is for those in the
CAR switching area to know which source they are looking at! Have you ever
seen just how many monitors with feeds from all over the UK and the World
there are in the main BBC Central Apparatus Room?

Old July 28th 03, 11:24 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Paul K Hudson

I've got a black belt in Origami, if that's any use?

PKH

"Alan White" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:54:27 +0100, Walt Davidson
wrote:

P.S. I also have a bronze Life Saving medal.

The way you're going on you may wish it was a gold :-)

--
Alan White
Twenty-eight miles NW of Glasgow.

Old July 28th 03, 11:31 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Gareth Kitchener

Paul K Hudson said:

I've got a black belt in Origami, if that's any use?

It's only useful if you order the paper view movies.

--
Gareth Kitchener
Bedfordshire, England
Old July 29th 03, 07:01 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Gary Sinnott

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 00:31:19 +0100, Gareth Kitchener
wrote:

Paul K Hudson said:

I've got a black belt in Origami, if that's any use?

It's only useful if you order the paper view movies.

G - R - O - A - N
---------------------
---------------------

I wouldn't even give that 6 out of 10.

So I'll give it a 9.5 instead.

Gary

Reply to gary at data dot mildenhall dot com
Old July 30th 03, 06:12 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
QrizB

On 29 Jul 2003 21:33:53 GMT, Paul Martin wrote:

In article ,
Wrightsaerials wrote:
Walt Davidson, BA (First Class Hons)

A churlish and mardy individual might point out that possession of an arts
qualification is irrelevant in a science and technology newsgroup.

I took a science degree, with a BA (Hons) at the end of it, and then
got an automatic MA after 5 years.

Well, you should have gone to a proper university then, where you
actually have to do some work for your Masters degree.

--
QrizB

be fooled.