ASTRA 2d in Northern Italy - Veneto and Friuli areas

Old July 28th 03, 01:15 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
SunnyDee

Default ASTRA 2d in Northern Italy - Veneto and Friuli areas

Hello everybody,

-as in subject- I'd like any info on Astra 2d reception in these areas, I
live both in Vicenza and Trieste and I'm starting to miss my Eastenders....
Please helllpppppp!

Sunny,
xx

Old July 28th 03, 09:14 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
HJK

"SunnyDee" wrote in message
.. .
Hello everybody,

-as in subject- I'd like any info on Astra 2d reception in these areas, I
live both in Vicenza and Trieste and I'm starting to miss my

Eastenders....
Please helllpppppp!

Check the reports at
http://www.astra2d.co.uk