Missing Sky+ recorded programs

Old July 27th 03, 07:16 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
lhr

Default Missing Sky+ recorded programs

While on holiday I recorded a number of progs on sky+

While we were away there was a power cut and when I returned
I had to put in my new sky card.
I have now noticed that the free % shows 8% but the total of the programs I
have recorded since my return is about 30%

Anyone got any ideas.

I have marked all the programs to keep and have set it to record around 15%
tonight to see what happens.

Regards

Bryce Preston
Old July 28th 03, 04:07 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
The Wizard

"lhr" wrote in message
While on holiday I recorded a number of progs on sky+

While we were away there was a power cut and when I returned
I had to put in my new sky card.
I have now noticed that the free % shows 8% but the total of the programs

have recorded since my return is about 30%

Anyone got any ideas.

It looks like the same problem I had a few days ago, (Mine was a faulty gang
socket where the digibox was plugged in) So it had powered off during the
night.

When I'd repaired the socket and powered the digibox back up,The programmes
I'd recorded only showed two instead of four and pressing select would'nt
bring them to play back :-(
Looks like you've lost the lot because of the power cut (Obviously the
digibox could'nt record without power going to it and no doubt the loss of
power probably upset the timer recordings you set too?)

I have marked all the programs to keep and have set it to record around

15%
tonight to see what happens.

No doubt it'll be o-k but when I phoned the monkey at Sky after two more
failed recordings,A HD format finally cured it.

Regards

Bryce Preston

Old July 28th 03, 09:31 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
lhr

"The Wizard" wrote in
:

"lhr" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks for help

System would not let me record very much so have downloaded all
programs to tape then did a full system reset which gave me back
all my disc space.

Again thanks

regards
Bryce Preston