WTD: Self Amalgamating Tape

Old July 27th 03, 10:30 AM posted to uk.telecom,uk.tech.tv.sky
Ross

Default WTD: Self Amalgamating Tape

In message , Josey
writes
Anyone know where I can get a roll of self amalgamating tape, or maybe
someone can sell me one?

Maplins etc seem to want 5 a roll plus postage.

thanks.

Jc.
- change the * to - (minus) to reply.

Satcure sell it. I think Martin will sell it by the inch as well if you
just want a tiny amount.

www.satcure.co.uk
--
Ross Lockley
Galashiels

http://www.analoguesat.co.uk

Reply address is spam trapped. Remove the trap to reply direct.
Old July 27th 03, 05:40 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.tech.tv.sky
Ross

I thought that was cool - 24 inches for 50p. Then I clicked checkout and it
added 5.00 P&P.
Jc

OUCH!!! :-)

Old July 28th 03, 07:10 AM posted to uk.telecom,uk.tech.tv.sky
Josey

"Jomtien" wrote in message
Josey wrote:

I thought that was cool - 24 inches for 50p. Then I clicked checkout and

it
added 5.00 P&P.

LOL

Never mind someone has taken pity on me :-)

Jc.

Old July 28th 03, 05:41 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.tech.tv.sky
Josey

"Alan Pemberton" wrote in message
erve.co.uk.invalid...
Josey wrote:

I thought that was cool - 24 inches for 50p. Then I clicked checkout and

it
added 5.00 P&P. I'll find some elsewhere or wait until I have other

stuff
to get from Martin.

When Martin ran Satcure as a one-man-band he used to offer reduced or
zero postage charges for tiddly orders. Is that no longer the case?

--
Alan Pemberton
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England

I can remember him sending me a relkit and I paid by return. I'm not really
complaining:

To be honest if I was trying to run a business I wouldn't be too impressed
with people trying to blag a foot of tape for less money than it costs in
time to stuff it in the envelope!

I'm sorted anyhow.

Jc