pace twin and RGB

Old July 25th 03, 04:30 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.sky
The Equalizer

Default pace twin and RGB

I currently have sky digital.

However i have had to cancel my subscription due to redundancy.

I am therefore looking at the Pace twin tuner.

If was to connect the TV scart output of the digibox to the scart 2 on the
Pace twin tuner would it pass the RGB through the box and out of Scart 1?

Old July 25th 03, 04:56 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.sky
Java Jive

It'll cerainly pass the signal through, there's a button on the remote
enables you to view it, but I'm not sure whether it's RGB or Comp that you
watch.

Old July 26th 03, 12:01 AM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.sky
Jim Barry

"Java Jive" wrote:
It'll cerainly pass the signal through, there's a button on
the remote enables you to view it, but I'm not sure whether
it's RGB or Comp that you watch.

Just checked it... the RGB passthrough works just fine. (Normally I send the Pace output via the RGB passthrough of my DVP-NS700.)

Tsk, now the damn thing's locked up again... roll on August 4th.

- Jim