Channels

Old July 25th 03, 03:42 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky
j*

Default Channels

have a look here http://www.wildsat.com/astra.htm

wrote in message
Hiya,

What would I need to do to find out if a channel in israel would broadcast
on Sky Digital ?

I know allot of arab channels such as Al-Jazera and abu dubi are there but

would like to see a few israeli channels.

Would I need to contact SKY? or astra or someone in israel

Any help would be appreciated

Many thanks

Shaun Okeefe