EPG and transponders

Old July 23rd 03, 05:41 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Big Giblets

Default EPG and transponders

Can anybody point me to a document that contains a list of channels on Sky
EPG with the satellite transponder information for each channel shown in the
EPG order?
Thanks

Old July 23rd 03, 05:47 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
artnada

http://www.lyngsat.com/28east.shtml

Old July 23rd 03, 06:29 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Huffin the Puffin

"artnada" skrev i meddelandet
Big Giblets wrote:
|| Can anybody point me to a document that contains a list of channels on
Sky
|| EPG with the satellite transponder information for each channel shown

in
the
|| EPG order?
|| Thanks

http://www.lyngsat.com/28east.shtml

Ok that gives the trsp but not the EPG number. Try this one instead:
http://hometown.aol.com/craigsteele2001/tp1-56_p2.htm

Cheers
Puffin