Cannot get Chanel 5

Old July 22nd 03, 07:54 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Debbie

Default Cannot get Chanel 5

Can anyone help? I have tried all the chemists in my area :-(

Old July 22nd 03, 08:59 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Ant

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:54:38 +0100, "Debbie" wrote:

Can anyone help? I have tried all the chemists in my area :-(

The Wizard will be along in a minute to tell you that you shouldn't be
wanting to buy Chanel 5 perfume anyway as it is controlled by an evil
corporation, and that you should buy some Happy Shopper perfume
instead. :-)

Old July 22nd 03, 09:01 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
JonnySkyman

"Debbie" wrote in message
Can anyone help? I have tried all the chemists in my area :-(

nice

Old July 22nd 03, 11:41 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Mike CJ

"Ant" wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:54:38 +0100, "Debbie" wrote:

Can anyone help? I have tried all the chemists in my area :-(

The Wizard will be along in a minute to tell you that you shouldn't be
wanting to buy Chanel 5 perfume anyway as it is controlled by an evil
corporation, and that you should buy some Happy Shopper perfume
instead. :-)

That'll be that nice perfume made from cow**** :-o)
Mike.

---

Old July 23rd 03, 02:00 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
The Wizard

"Mike CJ" wrote in message
"Ant" wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:54:38 +0100, "Debbie" wrote:

Can anyone help? I have tried all the chemists in my area :-(

The Wizard will be along in a minute to tell you that you shouldn't be
wanting to buy Chanel 5 perfume anyway as it is controlled by an evil
corporation, and that you should buy some Happy Shopper perfume
instead. :-)

That'll be that nice perfume made from cow**** :-o)

Yep, Cheap and stinks.....

Sky's Expensive and stinks worse ;-)

Old July 23rd 03, 10:31 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
BillR

Debbie wrote:
Can anyone help? I have tried all the chemists in my area :-(

Its only smelly French stuff created by them because they smell so bad.
If you ever stood behind a classy looking woman on the Paris Metro you know
what I mean.