auto switching to channel 5

Old July 21st 03, 09:53 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Colin Bean

Default auto switching to channel 5

not the poo 105 channel 5 but on the tv 5

on my mum and dads tv wheneva u press a sky button 'services' etc the tv
always switches to channel 5

so u go from the good rgb pic to pants rf

how do u fix it? its a phillips 32" w/s dont know the model off the top of
my head

Old July 22nd 03, 07:29 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Jomtien

Colin Bean wrote:

on my mum and dads tv wheneva u press a sky button 'services' etc the tv
always switches to channel 5

Reset then re-programme the remote. See the FAQ.

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/guiv
BBC gone? : http://www.astra2d.cjb.net/
----
Only the truth as I see it.
No monies return'd. ;-)
Old July 22nd 03, 01:25 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
JonnySkyman

"Colin Bean" wrote in message
not the poo 105 channel 5 but on the tv 5

on my mum and dads tv wheneva u press a sky button 'services' etc the tv
always switches to channel 5

so u go from the good rgb pic to pants rf

how do u fix it? its a phillips 32" w/s dont know the model off the top of
my head

Press TV then Select and green together (light blinks twice on remote) then
press select.

Js