Sky + Remote - Scart control

Old July 21st 03, 12:24 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Mark

Default Sky + Remote - Scart control

"bigbrian" wrote in message ...

Is there a way to get the Sky+ remote to control Scart selection for
the TV? Our Sky+ remote does all the usual TV controls like volume and
channel changing and so on absolutely fine, but we still have to rely
on the original TV remote to flip between the Scart channels on the TV
to watch Sat, VCR or DVD. Its actually the only thing we use the TV
remote for, and, one day, we're going to lose it. Whenw e do, we're
buggered. Won't be able to watch a video or DVD again unless......?

Brian

On mine (standard sky remote) the help button flicks between TV/AV and then the color buttons select the AV socket
(Red=AV1, Green=AV2, Yellow=AV3 etc)

Old July 21st 03, 01:18 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
bigbrian

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:24:15 GMT, "Mark" wrote:

"bigbrian" wrote in message ...

Is there a way to get the Sky+ remote to control Scart selection for
the TV? Our Sky+ remote does all the usual TV controls like volume and
channel changing and so on absolutely fine, but we still have to rely
on the original TV remote to flip between the Scart channels on the TV
to watch Sat, VCR or DVD. Its actually the only thing we use the TV
remote for, and, one day, we're going to lose it. Whenw e do, we're
buggered. Won't be able to watch a video or DVD again unless......?

Brian

On mine (standard sky remote) the help button flicks between TV/AV and then the color buttons select the AV socket
(Red=AV1, Green=AV2, Yellow=AV3 etc)

I'll try that...thanks