Sky+ Power Comsumption

Old July 20th 03, 07:56 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Jomtien

Default Sky+ Power Comsumption

Clem Dye wrote:

Well, some time back when I was having some box update troubles I spoke
to $ky technical. They told me that updates can be sent for direct
activiation if required. The cache approach is correct - I forgot to
mention that in my post - sorry. Now, I have no idea if (a) the bloke
from $ky was giving me correct info. and (b) whether $ky actually use
that method of updating box software.

I'm sure that they could do this if they wanted to but somehow I doubt
that they would. Presumably any box that was off when this happened
would just get the upgrade trickled in later when it was turned on
anyway.

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/guiv
BBC gone? : http://www.astra2d.cjb.net/
----