ITV, CH4 , CH5 gone where r they????

Old July 19th 03, 07:31 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Chris Vowles

Default ITV, CH4 , CH5 gone where r they????

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 11:38:07 +0100, Neo-Reloaded wrote:

i cant seem to get itv, ch4 and ch5 for the last hour. message says
insert ur card. iam using ftv card, the new card got it in Feb this
year. whats goin on ???????/

My Grandfathers SERIES 2 Dark Blue with Yellow House FTV Card has also
stopped unencrypting ITV1, CH4 and five, this is bad news "everyone"
expected SERIES 2 FTV cards to continue.

My SERIES 2 FTV Cards are still working at the moment.

Chris

Old July 20th 03, 12:37 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Steve

Are you sure he's just not been using Sky much recently and the channels
have gone off due to the card not being used?
I have had one or two cases of this recently. After leaving the box on
overnight with the card in, the channels are back.
Just a thought Chris, it even happened here......
Steve

"Chris Vowles" wrote in
message ...

Old July 21st 03, 12:14 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Chris Vowles

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 00:37:41 +0100, "Steve"
wrote:

Are you sure he's just not been using Sky much recently and the channels
have gone off due to the card not being used?

I hope that is the case, I will leave it in and see if it comes back
on ........... will post the result back