Sky Remote

Old July 17th 03, 07:53 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Robert

Default Sky Remote

I appear to have the volume and text controls on my sky remote control. I
have recently had a new Panasonic television TX28 PL1 but I think everything
worked on the remote after we had this. Do I have to reprogram the control
unit if so could someone point me in the direction of the details.

Many thanks