How to cancel subscription

Old July 17th 03, 04:07 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
artnada

Default How to cancel subscription

RK wrote:
| Hello - I've decided I've had enough and want my life back. Should I
| just cancel the direct debit or is there an official Sky procedure
| (please say no!). Has anyone any useful advice? Thanks a lot.

Phone Sky, tell them you wish to cancel. You need togive 30days notice.
They will try very hard to keep you on board, ajust stick to your giuns unless they make u
an offer u can't refuse./

If you KNOW, you will NEVER go back to sky, cancel your DD. However, if you leave it set
up it is alot easier if you wish to resubscribe.

Enjoy your conversation with the monkey.

Old July 20th 03, 06:26 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Kawps

" They will try very hard to keep you on board, ajust stick to your giuns
unless they make u an offer u can't refuse./"

You'd think that, they made me an offer for the family pack at 12.50 per
month for 3 months when I cancelled, didn't want it then but decided to
take it up about a month or so later but they would not do it.

Only wanted it for the kids to watch a few cartoons through out the summer
break as I think all the sky packages are vastly overpriced considering
that nearly 33% of an hour is adverts and the movie channels are a joke and
the channels I would watch are full of repeats.

As it happens Sky lost money and I told them to not to send or call about
offers in future, you cannot **** a customer off and expect money
from them in the future ;0)