Satellite Antenna - Alternative to a dish?

Old July 17th 03, 12:08 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Steve Stevens

Default Satellite Antenna - Alternative to a dish?

Does anyone have anymore information on this

http://www.susat.co.uk/satmeter.php#ant

Any specs/dimensions? - capable of sky+?

Any info much appreciated

si
Old July 17th 03, 09:59 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
jackal

Any specs/dimensions? - capable of sky+?

There is nothing different between the sat inputs the sky+ box gets to the
sat inputs a normal digibox gets. I guess you would need 2 of those gizmos.

How do they work? Do you get a low signal quality using them as apposed to
a dish?

Old July 18th 03, 09:09 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
popo

Dont bother,
I bought one about 2 months ago and it was of poor quality.
The end was held on with Duck/Gaffer tape.I promptly returned it for a
refund

"jackal" wrote in message

Any specs/dimensions? - capable of sky+?

There is nothing different between the sat inputs the sky+ box gets to the
sat inputs a normal digibox gets. I guess you would need 2 of those

gizmos.

How do they work? Do you get a low signal quality using them as apposed

a dish?

---