Kiss 100 is not going on Sky....Its been dead since Emup got their grubby mits on it!

Old July 17th 03, 02:25 AM posted to alt.radio.digital,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.sky
Loftus

Default Kiss 100 is not going on Sky....Its been dead since Emup got their grubby mits on it!

It is a shadow of its former self.

When Lindsay Wesker & Gordon Mac run the station,it was fabulous.

Justin Timberlake & some of the other crap being played on the station
would not have got anywhere near the kiss studios.

Kiss 100 is now a poor clone of capital FM playing dire pop.

Listen to the original sound that was Kiss100 by retuning to 879 Solar
radio

Sadly it is in Mono due to nobody wanting to put money into a station,
that fails to sound like others!!!

Tony Monson used to do Kiss 100 breakfast on the weekend,now hear him
daily 3pm-6pm on Solar

Emap the murderers of kiss 100!!!

They should have lost the rights to the name Kiss100.
Old July 17th 03, 07:51 AM posted to alt.radio.digital,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.sky
artnada

Loftus wrote:
| It is a shadow of its former self.
|
| When Lindsay Wesker & Gordon Mac run the station,it was fabulous.
|
| Justin Timberlake & some of the other crap being played on the station
| would not have got anywhere near the kiss studios.
|
| Kiss 100 is now a poor clone of capital FM playing dire pop.
|
| Listen to the original sound that was Kiss100 by retuning to 879 Solar
| radio
|
| Sadly it is in Mono due to nobody wanting to put money into a station,
| that fails to sound like others!!!
|
| Tony Monson used to do Kiss 100 breakfast on the weekend,now hear him
| daily 3pm-6pm on Solar
|
| Emap the murderers of kiss 100!!!
|
| They should have lost the rights to the name Kiss100.

Must agree. There are too many "clone" stations around. Our local station is Severn Sound,
you can tune into WyvernFM and hear EXACTLY the same songs at the same time. Tune into GWR
and it's the same.

This is because GWR own alot of stations and they all have the sme playlist.

Booooooring

Old July 17th 03, 08:58 PM posted to alt.radio.digital,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.sky
Norm Williams

| Kiss 100 is now a poor clone of capital FM playing dire pop.
|
| Listen to the original sound that was Kiss100 by retuning to 879 Solar
| radio
|
| Sadly it is in Mono due to nobody wanting to put money into a station,
| that fails to sound like others!!!
|
| Tony Monson used to do Kiss 100 breakfast on the weekend,now hear him
| daily 3pm-6pm on Solar
|
| Emap the murderers of kiss 100!!!
|
| They should have lost the rights to the name Kiss100.

Must agree. There are too many "clone" stations around. Our local station

is Severn Sound,
you can tune into WyvernFM and hear EXACTLY the same songs at the same

time. Tune into GWR
and it's the same.

This is because GWR own alot of stations and they all have the sme

playlist.

Booooooring

Why don't they just replace all the so-called "local" stations that identify
themselves as part of "The Mix" network with "The Mix" as on Sky Ch. 871.
They already do this in the evenings, and most of Sunday.