CBBC TV

Old July 16th 03, 06:47 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
artnada

Default CBBC TV

Walt Davidson wrote:
| On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:53:17 +0100, "www.kernow-telecom.co.uk"
| wrote:
|
|| "Walt Davidson" wrote in message
||| CBBC TV will move permanently to Sky EPG 616 on Monday 21 July.
|| And where will Playhouse Disney go?
|
| Who knows!
|
| However, this evening between 7.00 pm and 7.05 pm, BBC Three was on
| EPG 621 (labelled CBBC) and BBC Four was on EPG 622 (labelled
| CBeebies). EPG 115 and 116 were giving a "technical fault" message.
|
| At 7.05 pm someone, somewhere switched something ... and normal
| service was resumed!
|
| :-))))

The Disneys are moving too, which means FoxKids have to move so they are going to:

My guess is the following;

608 Fox Kids
609 Fox Kids+
610 ?
611 Disney Channel (Confirmed)
612 Disney Channel+1
613 Toon Disney
614 Playhouse Disney
615 ?
616 CBBC
617 CBeebies
618 Discovery Kids
619 Nick Jnr

Old July 19th 03, 07:57 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Mark Fraser

In article ,
artnada wrote:

[Snip]

The Disneys are moving too, which means FoxKids have to move so they are
going to:

My guess is the following;

608 Fox Kids
609 Fox Kids+
610 ?
611 Disney Channel (Confirmed)
612 Disney Channel+1
613 Toon Disney
614 Playhouse Disney
615 ?
616 CBBC
617 CBeebies
618 Discovery Kids
619 Nick Jnr

Fox Kids can't have 608 as Trouble Reloaded is going there from Monday!
Does anyone else think the whole EPG needs sorting out sometime - there's a
huge gap between 151 & 181 that noone seems to want or able to fill?

On a totally unrelated subject, is anyone else getting News 24 without the
widescreen switching signal?

--
How's it going Mr. Peterson?
It's a dog eat dog world, Woody, and I'm wearing Milk-Bone underwear!

|\ /| ark Fraser www.mfraser.ukgateway.net