*** Sky Plus Upgrades ***

Old July 16th 03, 02:39 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Andy Jenkins

Default *** Sky Plus Upgrades ***

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:46:02 +0100, "skifan" wrote:

* Important Note: We are not connected with Sky in any way. Upgrading may
invalidate your warranty.

"may" ?

Care to explain how one could do the upgrade you quote *without*
invalidating any warranty?

--
Andy Jenkins
www.btofaq.net
Old July 17th 03, 07:19 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
QrizB

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:39:19 +0100, Andy Jenkins
wrote:

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:46:02 +0100, "skifan" wrote:

* Important Note: We are not connected with Sky in any way. Upgrading may
invalidate your warranty.

"may" ?

Care to explain how one could do the upgrade you quote *without*
invalidating any warranty?

If your warranty has expired, perhaps?

--
QrizB