Got a series 2 FTV Card

Old July 14th 03, 12:02 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Dave P

Default Got a series 2 FTV Card

The wife wants to subcscribe now! Can I keep the ftv card in a safe place,
pop it back in in a year and still watch on it?

Cheers,

Dave

Old July 14th 03, 12:36 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Mark Carver

Dave P wrote:
The wife wants to subcscribe now! Can I keep the ftv card in a safe
place, pop it back in in a year and still watch on it?

Should be OK still. Or you can send it to me !
Old July 15th 03, 06:54 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Jomtien

Dave P wrote:

The wife wants to subcscribe now! Can I keep the ftv card in a safe place,
pop it back in in a year and still watch on it?

If previous experience is anything to go by then once your
subscription has expired the sub card will continue to decode the FTV
channels. If this doesn't happen then it will presumably be down to
ill-will on Sky's part.

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/guiv
BBC gone? : http://www.astra2d.cjb.net/
----