Sky+ in Ireland - The Facts - Is it wort it ?

Old July 14th 03, 09:31 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.sky
Joe

Default Sky+ in Ireland - The Facts - Is it wort it ?

For anyone who want's to know.

I just rang Sky on 1800-535-767 and got the following info.

Sky+ is now available in Ireland and the costs are (IN EURO's) Should take
about a week to install.

Box + Installation
399 + 75 = TOTAL 474
Extra monthly sub = EUR 15

TV-LINK with sky+ :
From what I have gatehered for this group tvlink will still work but you
will need a second sky+ remote for your second TV.

What do you think of the costs ? Is it worth it or has anyone found a
cheaper way.