Sky price query

Old July 13th 03, 06:00 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky
RCE Defiant

Default Sky price query

My friend wants to know what he would have to pay to get Sky installed,
prices for Digital and Sky+ appreciated. Also he wants to know what package
would give him access to all Manchester United matches.

TIA.

--
RCE Defiant

Old July 13th 03, 06:13 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky
artnada

RCE Defiant wrote:
| My friend wants to know what he would have to pay to get Sky
| installed, prices for Digital and Sky+ appreciated. Also he wants to
| know what package would give him access to all Manchester United
| matches.
|
| TIA.

http://www.sky.com/skycom/packages
http://www.sky.com/skycom/article/0,...ml?CMP=IL21164
http://www.sky.com/skycom/skyplus/
http://www1.sky.com/getskydigital/start_coin.html

amazing what you can find in just a few seconds at Sky.com !

Old July 14th 03, 12:41 AM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky
RCE Defiant

artnada wrote:
:: RCE Defiant wrote:
::: My friend wants to know what he would have to pay to get Sky
::: installed, prices for Digital and Sky+ appreciated. Also he wants
::: to know what package would give him access to all Manchester United
::: matches.
:::
::: TIA.
::
:: http://www.sky.com/skycom/packages
:: http://www.sky.com/skycom/article/0,,90010-
:: 1078333,00.html?CMP=IL21164 http://www.sky.com/skycom/skyplus/

Thanks. Can't be arsed reading all that **** that why I asked here tw*t.

--
RCE Defiant

Old July 14th 03, 12:52 AM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky
Dom Robinson

In article ,
says...
artnada wrote:
:: RCE Defiant wrote:
::: My friend wants to know what he would have to pay to get Sky
::: installed, prices for Digital and Sky+ appreciated. Also he wants
::: to know what package would give him access to all Manchester United
::: matches.
:::
::: TIA.
::
::
http://www.sky.com/skycom/packages
:: http://www.sky.com/skycom/article/0,,90010-
:: 1078333,00.html?CMP=IL21164 http://www.sky.com/skycom/skyplus/
:: http://www1.sky.com/getskydigital/start_coin.html
::
:: amazing what you can find in just a few seconds at Sky.com !

Thanks. Can't be arsed reading all that **** that why I asked here tw*t.

Can you be any more stupid? There really is nothing worse than someone who
asks a question but doesn't want to know what the answer is.
--

Dom Robinson Gamertag: DVDfever dom at dvdfever dot co dot uk
/* http://DVDfever.co.uk (editor)
Old July 14th 03, 12:59 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky
Ant

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 00:52:47 +0100, Dom Robinson
wrote:

Can you be any more stupid? There really is nothing worse than someone who
asks a question but doesn't want to know what the answer is.

"I'm not signing this contract until someone explains the gist of it
to me."

Old July 14th 03, 04:25 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky
RCE Defiant

Dom Robinson wrote:
:: In article ,
:: says...
::: artnada wrote:
::::: RCE Defiant wrote:
:::::: My friend wants to know what he would have to pay to get Sky
:::::: installed, prices for Digital and Sky+ appreciated. Also he
:::::: wants to know what package would give him access to all
:::::: Manchester United matches.
::::::
:::::: TIA.
:::::
:::::
http://www.sky.com/skycom/packages
::::: http://www.sky.com/skycom/article/0,,90010-
::::: 1078333,00.html?CMP=IL21164 http://www.sky.com/skycom/skyplus/
::::: http://www1.sky.com/getskydigital/start_coin.html
:::::
::::: amazing what you can find in just a few seconds at Sky.com !
:::
::: Thanks. Can't be arsed reading all that **** that why I asked here
::: tw*t.
:::
:: Can you be any more stupid?

I'm sure I could. Your catching me on a good day.

:: There really is nothing worse than
:: someone who asks a question but doesn't want to know what the answer
:: is. --

There's really nothing worse than people with super large sigs wasting
bandwidth. Obviously compensating for something!

--
RCE Defiant

Old July 14th 03, 07:02 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky
artnada

RCE Defiant wrote:
| artnada wrote:
||| http://www.sky.com/skycom/packages
||| http://www.sky.com/skycom/article/0,,90010-
||| 1078333,00.html?CMP=IL21164 http://www.sky.com/skycom/skyplus/
||| http://www1.sky.com/getskydigital/start_coin.html
||| amazing what you can find in just a few seconds at Sky.com !
|
| Thanks. Can't be arsed reading all that **** that why I asked here
| tw*t.

So when they send you the contract you won't be arsed to read it?

I gave you links to various pages on Skys site that would give you the info from the
Horses mouth and not just hearsay from people. At least you could say thx for trying
instead of calling people ****s just 'cus they helped you!

Old July 14th 03, 07:44 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky
RCE Defiant

artnada wrote:
:: RCE Defiant wrote:

I apologise. I shouldn't be reading newsgroups when I'm ****ed.

--
RCE Defiant

Old July 14th 03, 07:56 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky
artnada

)