Updated FAQ discussion thread.

Old July 13th 03, 08:02 AM posted to alt.satellite.tv.europe,uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky
Jomtien

Default Updated FAQ discussion thread.

The updated Sky Digital FAQ is published today.

I've removed the EPG listings and replaced them with a URL as there
seems little point in having so many lists with the same info.

I've removed the section about the ROI whilst awaiting clarification
of how the BBC's move to FTA affects Irish viewers (Woody?).

Please make any comments, bug reports etc. to this thread.

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/4f9c
BBC gone? : http://www.astra2d.cjb.net/
----
Only the truth as I see it.
No monies return'd. ;-)
Old July 13th 03, 11:04 AM posted to alt.satellite.tv.europe,uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky
Neil Hopkins

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 08:56:01 +0100, "Just Harry"
wrote:

"Jomtien" wrote in message
news
The updated Sky Digital FAQ is published today.

I've removed the EPG listings and replaced them with a URL as there
seems little point in having so many lists with the same info.

I've removed the section about the ROI whilst awaiting clarification
of how the BBC's move to FTA affects Irish viewers (Woody?).

Please make any comments, bug reports etc. to this thread.

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/4f9c
BBC gone? : http://www.astra2d.cjb.net/
----
Only the truth as I see it.
No monies return'd. ;-)

Nobody ever says it, but I for one appreciate your efforts Jomtien.
THANKS.

Seconded - it is an invaluable resource.

--
neil h.
Anya : "I provide much needed sarcasm"
Old July 13th 03, 11:28 AM posted to alt.satellite.tv.europe,uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky
Simon Walker

And so say all of us!

Old July 13th 03, 07:11 PM posted to alt.satellite.tv.europe,uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky
Jomtien

It all brings a tear to my eye. :-)

Old July 14th 03, 10:20 AM posted to alt.satellite.tv.europe,uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky
Mark Carver

Jomtien wrote:
The updated Sky Digital FAQ is published today.

Please make any comments, bug reports etc. to this thread.

Item 27 My box works but I can't get ITV

Also now applicable to BBC reception
Old July 15th 03, 08:34 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Vernon

"Jomtien" wrote in message
news
The updated Sky Digital FAQ is published today.

I've removed the EPG listings and replaced them with a URL as there
seems little point in having so many lists with the same info.

I've removed the section about the ROI whilst awaiting clarification
of how the BBC's move to FTA affects Irish viewers (Woody?).

Please make any comments, bug reports etc. to this thread.

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/4f9c

I must be doing something wrong. I select this link and am taken to the a
version which still contains the EPG listings and is dated 10/1/03.

Could someone please clarify. I have already cleared my cache and history
to no effect.

Old July 16th 03, 07:01 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Jomtien

Vernon wrote:

Please make any comments, bug reports etc. to this thread.

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/4f9c

I must be doing something wrong. I select this link and am taken to the a
version which still contains the EPG listings and is dated 10/1/03.

I have changed the URL in my sig and the new one will work OK.
Certainly the old one you have will give the old page. There isn't
much that I can do about this.

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/guiv
Old July 17th 03, 07:17 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Jomtien

Vernon wrote:

What was puzzling was that I was getting the old one
from the post (13/7/03 0802) saying that you had changed the FAQ.

I had to wait a while after posting the FAQ before creating the new
Tiny URL, of course.