BBC region changing?

Old July 12th 03, 12:24 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
-= debully =-

Default BBC region changing?

Hi,

I know it's in the FAQ but I suspect the FAQ *might* be outdated - I'm not
sure.

Wern't the beeb gonna bradcast all BBC1 regions somewhere in the 900's in
the EPG after going FTA?
I ask because I fancy watching some T in the park highlights (BBC Scots).

Is there a way I can add BBC Scots to 'other channels'

Regards,

debully

Old July 13th 03, 08:02 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Jomtien

-= debully =- wrote:

I know it's in the FAQ but I suspect the FAQ *might* be outdated - I'm not
sure.

It was outdated but not any more.

Wern't the beeb gonna bradcast all BBC1 regions somewhere in the 900's in
the EPG after going FTA?

See the FAQ. :-)

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/4f9c
BBC gone? : http://www.astra2d.cjb.net/