Interactive football stuff - does it use the phone line?

Old July 10th 03, 01:29 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
bigbrian

Default Interactive football stuff - does it use the phone line?

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:50:48 +0100, Phil A
wrote:

Hello, all, I'm thinking about getting Sky Digital and want to check a
couple of things first.

Y'know the interactive football stuff: player cam, fanzone, etc - is the
phone line used when using these features? And do they cost anything?

It doesn't, but you'll have already had to pay extra on the monthly
sub to get the sports channels. After that, the interactive stuff is
free.

And I'll fit another question in: When the box phones home, how long
does the call last? I've searched Google and found a post saying it was
a couple of minutes. Is that right?

No idea. Doesn't really matter. I does it at 4 in the morning when the
phone isn't already being used, and the call is free, so don't worry
about it