Sky+ Insurance!

Old July 9th 03, 06:59 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky
Lorne Gibbs

Default Sky+ Insurance!

I am so ****ed off! I just got a call from Sky, and was told "my Sky+ unit
is now insured for everything from accidental damage to electrical
breakdowns" I said thanks very much, out of curiosity is this in response to
the 10/month subscription? He said no, it will cost you 9.60/month
extra!!!!! Cheeky [email protected]! How dare they phone up and tell me I have a
service when I haven't even been offered it! Anyone else had this?

Old July 10th 03, 05:45 AM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky
Jomtien

Lorne Gibbs wrote:

I am so ****ed off! I just got a call from Sky, and was told "my Sky+ unit
is now insured for everything from accidental damage to electrical
breakdowns" I said thanks very much, out of curiosity is this in response to
the £10/month subscription? He said no, it will cost you £9.60/month
extra!!!!!

Good grief. The £10 per month fee should be considered as a rental
charge for the box anyway and the box should be on loan. Do Sky
seriously expect people to happily buy a box, pay again to use it and
also pay to insure against the breakdown of the crappy components used
in it? What a rip-off.

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/4f9c
BBC gone? : http://www.astra2d.cjb.net/
----