Replace your batteries message

Old July 9th 03, 06:40 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Paul Rooney

Default Replace your batteries message

Is there any way of disabling this (Amstrad box)? It's a pain in the
ars*, and keeps popping up every time I use the remote for anything at
all!

--
Paul

http://paulrooney.netfirms.com/myweb/index.htm
Updated 13th May 2003
Old July 9th 03, 06:46 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Gareth Kitchener

Paul Rooney said:

Is there any way of disabling this (Amstrad box)?

I suppose replacing the batteries is out of the question?

--
Gareth Kitchener
Bedfordshire, England
Old July 9th 03, 07:32 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Phil

"Paul Rooney" wrote in message

I suppose replacing the batteries is out of the question?

They are OK!

Do it anyway. It will work.

Phil

Old July 9th 03, 09:37 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
John Hazeldene

It doesn't - if I use my Sony all-in-one remote to control my Sony 750
digibox this message appears however many new sets of batteries you try! :-)

It started doing this a couple of software upgrades ago and hasn't gone
away - it always used to work before... btw the sky original remote works
fine

Old July 10th 03, 05:46 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Jomtien

Paul Rooney wrote:

Is there any way of disabling this (Amstrad box)? It's a pain in the
ars*, and keeps popping up every time I use the remote for anything at
all!

Reload the software.

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/4f9c
BBC gone? : http://www.astra2d.cjb.net/
----
Only the truth as I see it.
No monies return'd. ;-)
Old July 10th 03, 03:27 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Paul Rooney

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 20:32:43 +0100, "Phil"
wrote:

"Paul Rooney" wrote in message
.. .

I suppose replacing the batteries is out of the question?

They are OK!

Do it anyway. It will work.

Phil

Cheers. It did. Still nothing wrong with the old ones though!