Analogue Teletext

Old July 9th 03, 07:37 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Jomtien

Default Analogue Teletext

rachel wrote:

Does anyone know why, every couple of days, my Grundig GDS2000 loses the
analogue teletext service?

It's just one of those things with some models of digibox. A software
glitch. There's so little analogue text left that I suspect that most
people don't notice. Reboot.

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/4f9c
BBC gone? : http://www.astra2d.cjb.net/
----
Only the truth as I see it.
No monies return'd. ;-)
Old July 9th 03, 03:54 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
rachel

"Jomtien" wrote in message
news
rachel wrote:

Does anyone know why, every couple of days, my Grundig GDS2000 loses the
analogue teletext service?

It's just one of those things with some models of digibox. A software
glitch. There's so little analogue text left that I suspect that most
people don't notice. Reboot.

Hi Jomtien....

thanks for reply, but I am rebooting (disconnected from mains) on a near
daily basis.

Ah well....

and thanks for extra info Mark!
rachel