Favourites Trouble

Old July 8th 03, 11:57 PM posted to alt.satellite.tv.europe.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky
Martin Cunningham

Default Favourites Trouble

Hi. I've got a little problem with the favourites on Sky Digital. Ages ago I
set the radio channel Dance as one of my favourite. Since it is now part of
Music Choice I want to remove it from the favourite but I can't access it in
the favourites as the channel has been deleted from the epg. Could someone
please tell me how tro remove it please.
Thanks.

--
Martin Cunningham.
Macro-Tek

Old July 9th 03, 06:35 AM posted to alt.satellite.tv.europe.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky
Jomtien

Martin Cunningham wrote:

Could someone
please tell me how tro remove it please.

This is a FAQ.

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/4f9c
BBC gone? : http://www.astra2d.cjb.net/
----
Only the truth as I see it.
No monies return'd. ;-)
Old July 9th 03, 11:47 PM posted to alt.satellite.tv.europe.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky
Martin Cunningham

That worked perfectly. Thanks.

--
Martin Cunningham.