Sky Digital Offers

Old July 8th 03, 10:36 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Tyler Redboye

Default Sky Digital Offers

I'd like to get Sky digital TV - anyone know of any free installation/
digibox offers where I pay for the value pack just for a year? I live in
west London.

--
Tyler - Armoured Gunner

Old July 9th 03, 06:09 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Mark

"Tyler Redboye" wrote in message ...
I'd like to get Sky digital TV - anyone know of any free installation/
digibox offers where I pay for the value pack just for a year? I live in
west London.

--
Tyler - Armoured Gunner

Sign up online pay 1.00 installation (almost free) then downgrade to the family pack after a month

I dont think you will beat this (but you will need a working phone line with outgoing calls

Old July 11th 03, 07:22 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Jomtien

Tyler Redboye wrote:

I'd like to get Sky digital TV - anyone know of any free installation/
digibox offers where I pay for the value pack just for a year? I live in
west London.

See the online £1 offer. Take the full package for one month then
reduce to the value pack.

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/4f9c
BBC gone? : http://www.astra2d.cjb.net/
----
Only the truth as I see it.
No monies return'd. ;-)
Old July 14th 03, 11:38 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Tyler Redboye

Sounds good - so they'll definitely allow me to reduce it to the value pack
after just one month?

--
Tyler - Armoured Gunner

Old July 15th 03, 06:54 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Jomtien

Tyler Redboye wrote:

Sounds good - so they'll definitely allow me to reduce it to the value pack
after just one month?

Yes.

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/guiv