Sky+ box crashes

Old July 8th 03, 07:38 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
John

Default Sky+ box crashes

Experienced something wierd this evening. Went into my Sky+ planner and
selected to watch a recording of 24. As soon as I selected 'start', the box
froze and turned itself off. As normally happens, I couldn't turn the box
back on, but didn't bother unplugging it. After a couple of minutes, it
switched itself back on and I'd lost all my recorded programs. Panic set in,
so I unplugged the box, took the viewing card out, replaced it and plugged
it back in. I then went to the Sky+ planner and my programs are back. Any
idea why this happened and has anyone else experienced it?
Thanks