Sky+ and dual recording.

Old July 8th 03, 06:58 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Vince Crawley

Default Sky+ and dual recording.

Hello all. I know that this has been asked before but I've scanned a
few groups and can't see an update.
When I purchased my Sky+ system I was promised that from June I would
be able to record two channels at once. Well, that still isn't
possible.Does anyone know when this option will be available ?

Thanks,

Vince