Frank Sinatra 2CD My Way Collection 5

Old July 8th 03, 02:20 PM posted to alt.fan.frank-sinatra,alt.radio.digital,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.sky
Loftus

Default Frank Sinatra 2CD My Way Collection 5

http://www.splashdvd.com/splash/cdba...fm?startrow=51
Old July 8th 03, 04:18 PM posted to alt.fan.frank-sinatra,alt.radio.digital,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.sky
oo^^artnada^^oo

Loftus wrote:
| http://www.splashdvd.com/splash/cdba...fm?startrow=51

Loftus - can I ask you WHAT THE F*CK THIS HAS TO DO WITH UK.TECH.TV.SKY????

Go spam somewhere else.

plonk

Old July 8th 03, 04:18 PM posted to alt.fan.frank-sinatra,alt.radio.digital,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.sky
bbk

Why's this relevant to this NG?

--
bbk
XBL Gamertag - bigbaldkev

"Loftus" wrote in message
om...
http://www.splashdvd.com/splash/cdba...fm?startrow=51

Old July 8th 03, 04:26 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Aztech

"oo^^artnada^^oo" wrote in message
Loftus wrote:
| http://www.splashdvd.com/splash/cdba...fm?startrow=51

Loftus - can I ask you WHAT THE F*CK THIS HAS TO DO WITH UK.TECH.TV.SKY????

Go spam somewhere else.

Thanks for cross posting your reply everywhere... and thanks for breaking our
filters.

Please just ignore Neil's (Loftus') mutterings.

Old July 9th 03, 04:07 AM posted to alt.fan.frank-sinatra,alt.radio.digital,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.sky
Sam

Why's this relevant to this NG?

He's doing it HIS Way, perhaps? Being the wrong way. ;-)

--