Sky Box and s-video

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 8th 03, 10:43 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Philip Rayne

Default Sky Box and s-video

I am planning on getting a projector screen, and a new amplifier. I was
thinking of feeding the video directly into the amplifier for most of my
equipment. The projector will only have one component connection (for the
DVD player I guess), and 1 s-video connection, and 1 PC connection.

If I get a scart to s-video connector will the sky box pass s-video through,
or will it only output either RGB or s-video?

Thanks.