Sky Box and s-video

Old July 10th 03, 08:31 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Philip Rayne

Default Sky Box and s-video

Actually, I am going to get the Panasonic PTAE300 which does accept an RGB
scart (see
http://www.homecinemaheaven.com/prod...or/ptae300.htm)

I have also seen a Quintro automatic scart switch box which I will probably
get instead of routing things via the amplifier. Anyone have any comments
on the quality of the Quintro?

"Adrian (CatMan)" wrote in message
Jomtien wrote:
Philip Rayne wrote:

If I get a scart to s-video connector will the sky box pass s-video
through,

No.

What a shame to drop RGB in favour of the vastly inferior S-Video. Buy
an RGB scart switch instead.

The OP said he was getting a projector, I'd like to see a projector which
will accept an RGB signal.
--
Adrian