News from Viva

Old July 7th 03, 08:45 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
BobS

Default News from Viva

Dear Paul
Thanks for the recent e-mails and the attachments. Unfortunately OE has
decided that a lot of the attachments I receive are unsafe and removes them
so I can't open them.

On Sunday we went to Cynthia's cousin in Hockley, Essex for a cousins
reunion - it's a yearly event and rotates different houses every three
years - our turn in two years time. There was a young girl there who is a
graphic designer, works for a Cambridge Co called Flag. Have a look at
their web-site http://www.flag.co.uk/panorama/news....000&article=18
This link gives details of Dawn Bransbury - she is on Cynthia's mothers side
of the family. The rest of the site is quite interesting.

Any chance of another game of golf - this time you had better give me some
shots.

Dad

Old July 7th 03, 08:48 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Jaime

sniped in case origional is cancelled.

Not another person who doesnt know the difference bettween sending an email
and posting an usernet message.

Jaime

Old July 7th 03, 09:42 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
simon

"BobS" wrote in message
[...]

snipAny chance of another game of golf - this time you had better give me
some
shots. /snippHi Dad. Nice to hear from you after all these years. Golf
would be great - i'll get some clubs. Good to see that you've recovered. I
knew you'd pull through.

You'd be amazed at all the amazing stuff we have these days.

all the best

Old July 8th 03, 06:08 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Jomtien

BobS wrote:

Thanks for the recent e-mails and the attachments.

Thank *you* for the interesting break from satellite stuff.

Unfortunately OE has
decided that a lot of the attachments I receive are unsafe and removes them
so I can't open them.

Tools: options: security: uncheck the box "do not allow attachments
etc."
Problem solved but watch out for trojans and get an antivirus.

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/4f9c
BBC gone? : http://www.astra2d.cjb.net/
----
Only the truth as I see it.
No monies return'd. ;-)
Old July 8th 03, 08:17 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Mike CJ

"BobS" wrote in message
Dear Paul
Thanks for the recent e-mails and the attachments. Unfortunately OE has
decided that a lot of the attachments I receive are unsafe and removes them
so I can't open them.

OE - tools / options / security / uncheck "do not allow attachments to be
saved..."
Mike.

---

Old July 8th 03, 09:41 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Mark Carver

Default Re OT News from Viva

BobS wrote:

Unfortunately OE
has decided that a lot of the attachments I receive are unsafe and
removes them so I can't open them.

As others have said you can change this in ToolsOptionsSecurity

Or, just on a mail by mail basis select 'Forward' (the mail), and the attachment
is then 'clickable'.