Sky + secret menu ?

Old July 7th 03, 01:53 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Ted Richardson

Default Sky + secret menu ?

There's a DC voltage on one of a $ky boxes UHF outputs, this
will power one or more IR receivers that can be located at a
remote TV set. The eye itself comes with a UHF pass-through
block, a short length of flex an the IR receiver. You can
also use the DV voltage to power a distribution amp.

There's a company in Essex that makes and sells all this
stuff - wwww.tveye.com ???

Rgds

Bobby Bewl wrote:

Michael John Tranter wrote:
can anybody tell me how to access this
i want to enable RF2 so i can use my sky eye
and the method i used on my old digibox does not seem to work ??

thanks guys

michael

This sounds interesting. What is "sky eye" and what frequnecy?

Bobby