Sky + secret menu ?

Old July 6th 03, 01:23 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Mike_C

Default Sky + secret menu ?

"Michael John Tranter" wrote in message

can anybody tell me how to access this
i want to enable RF2 so i can use my sky eye
and the method i used on my old digibox does not seem to work ??

thanks guys

michael

Same method.....

Services
4
0
1
Select

Then select RF outlets, choose the frequency, turn the power on
and save the settings.

Mike C