What next

Old July 5th 03, 10:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.tech.tv.sky
Taywood

Default What next

"Pete @ eclipse" wrote in message
I've got a old circular sat dish from my neighbour and an old analogue

STB
from someone else. Oh, and a bit of cable.
What do I need to do to see le Tour de France free?
I'm not going to pay for any channels or etc.

We'll be losing analogue transmissions soon, within 10 years,
so bite the bullet now, buy a Digibox to use with your existing aerial
and watch the race on ITV2 with your two favourite commentators.

Mike
(Analogue and international Eurosport for me, cant miss our Duffy)