What next

Old July 5th 03, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.tech.tv.sky
Peter Connolly

Default What next

"Pete @ eclipse" wrote in message
I've got a old circular sat dish from my neighbour and an old analogue STB
from someone else. Oh, and a bit of cable.

What do I need to do to see le Tour de France free?

Put the disk on top of the STB. Tie them together with the cable. Stand on
the dish and look through your neighbours window at his telly!

Pete.

Old July 5th 03, 03:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.tech.tv.sky
Steeler

"Peter Connolly" wrote in message ...
"Pete @ eclipse" wrote in message
I've got a old circular sat dish from my neighbour and an old analogue

STB
from someone else. Oh, and a bit of cable.

What do I need to do to see le Tour de France free?

Put the disk on top of the STB. Tie them together with the cable. Stand on
the dish and look through your neighbours window at his telly!

does eurosport still broadcast on analog?

Old July 5th 03, 03:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.tech.tv.sky
Pete Biggs

Steeler wrote:

does eurosport still broadcast on analog?

Yes. Still popular in Germany, it seems. How long the English commentary
will continue is another matter :-(

~PB

Old July 5th 03, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.tech.tv.sky
Peter B

"Steeler" wrote in message
does eurosport still broadcast on analog?

Aye. Watching the prologue right now and deciphering Messers Duffield and
Kellys' commentary ;-)

Pete

Old July 6th 03, 06:04 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.tech.tv.sky
Tony W

"Peter B" wrote in message

"Steeler" wrote in message
does eurosport still broadcast on analog?

Aye. Watching the prologue right now and deciphering Messers Duffield and
Kellys' commentary ;-)

So when they stop the English language feed there will be no loss of
comprehension -- and possibly an improvement