Whats the latest deals for $ky plus?

Old July 5th 03, 01:38 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.sky
Steve H

Default Whats the latest deals for $ky plus?

Whets the latest deals for installation of $ky plus for existing customers
on full package?

--
All the best
Steve H.

Old July 5th 03, 01:43 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.sky
brian

Ive been contemplating SKy+ for a while

It suits my lifestyle

Last Monday , my trusty old Amstrad Box finally died.

I phoned Sky and enquired about a new box and moved the conversation onto
Sky Plus.

MY deal was as follows.

179.95 for box and fitting.
Three months free Sky+ subscription
Half price Movies for Three months. I was considering dropping the movies ,
but this deal suits me and others in the house still want the movies

My advise is talk to them. Claim you cant afford the tneere a month , and
then say , if I drop movies can I have it still . They want long term income
not short term and are more then happy. ALso it wa sthe last day of the
month and they could be down on sales.

Old July 5th 03, 01:43 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.sky
jackal

How longhave you been with them (on full package)?

Old July 5th 03, 02:35 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.sky
Steve H

10+ years

--
All the best
Steve H.

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorised review, use,
of the original message

Old July 5th 03, 04:09 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.sky
Steeler

"Steve H" wrote in message ...
10+ years

--
All the best
Steve H.

Then you will get a poor value offer. You have already demonstrated that
you are a sucker with too much money

Old July 5th 03, 05:34 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.sky
brian

Ive been with Sky since day 1. Used to have BSB squariel years ago

Did have cable as well at somepoint before sky let you have a box in each
room. It was rubbish so we stuck woth sky and got a second box about 18
months ago

Old July 5th 03, 05:48 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.sky
Sima

well in that case you ain't been with sky since day 1 ;o), as it was BSB V
$ky, they merged and became BskyB. I had sky when you didn't need a decoder
and didn't pay ;o), but aint been loyal to sky switched between sky cable
cable digital sky digital. sky + now

Old July 11th 03, 11:15 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.sky
Bardo

"The Wizard" wrote in message

"Bardo" wrote in message

"brian" wrote in message
news
Well I am so sorry

Theres me thining that they merged.

I bet you had a commodore 128 while all your mates had Commodore 64

Actually I had a Commodore 128D! ;-)

Nowt wrong with em'...About the same speed as a Sky+ box come to think of

it
;-)

Damned right - and what's more I've still got it lurking in my attic along
with a Commodore 128 I picke up at a car boot sale for a fiver! ;-)