All PSB now FTV

Old July 3rd 03, 03:06 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Carl

Default All PSB now FTV

Removing my V2 Sky viewing card brings up the blue screen on all 5 PSB
channels (BBC1 thru Five). So it looks like BBC1 and BBC2 will be totally
free, but the others will require a working card to be present and correct.

--
Carl

Old July 3rd 03, 03:12 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Chris Vowles

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 15:06:41 +0100, "Carl" wrote:

Removing my V2 Sky viewing card brings up the blue screen on all 5 PSB
channels (BBC1 thru Five). So it looks like BBC1 and BBC2 will be totally
free, but the others will require a working card to be present and correct.

Am I missing something, ITV1, Channel 4 and five have always shown the
blue screen when the card is removed !?!?

Old July 4th 03, 07:41 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Jomtien

Chris Vowles wrote:

Removing my V2 Sky viewing card brings up the blue screen on all 5 PSB
channels (BBC1 thru Five). So it looks like BBC1 and BBC2 will be totally
free, but the others will require a working card to be present and correct.

Am I missing something, ITV1, Channel 4 and five have always shown the
blue screen when the card is removed !?!?

As indeed have the BBC channels.

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/4f9c
Fed up with logos / red buttons? : http://www.logofreetv.org.uk/
BBC gone? : http://www.astra2d.cjb.net/