Replacement for expired Sky subscription card

Old July 3rd 03, 11:24 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
J KScot

Default Replacement for expired Sky subscription card

I cancelled my Sky subscription in July of last year and have continued to
use the Sky card for the FTV channels. This morning, I received a new Sky
card, without asking.

This is in direct contradiction of their letter to me earlier this year in
which they stated that I would no longer be able to receive the FTV channels
unless I either re-subscribed or obtained a card from another provider.

Further proof that one should not believe anything Sky says, even if it's in
writing!

jim