Post New Thread
Broken plasma court case result by Simon Heather
Well after six months of waiting I had my day in court - I was claiming against my dealer for the cost of repairing my two year old Fujitsu plasma screen that died suddenly at Christmas. They didn't bother to turn up to court and the judge awarded me the full amount plus costs - they now have two weeks to pay but even if they don't I can claim the money back from my credit card company. I've...
July 28th 03 10:35 PM
by Java Jive Go to last post
8 412
Panasonic Firmware Version? by Paul Adkins
Hi all, Can anyone tell me what the latest version firmware is for the TC20 ?
July 28th 03 10:26 PM
by Chris Vowles Go to last post
1 187
Tetra interference by Wrightsaerials
Anyone had any experience of interference on UHF TV from Tetra trunk radio? Bill
July 28th 03 09:56 PM
by Dave Go to last post
1 315
Mini PC Nebula Setup by Your Name
I'm looking to get new mini system I've got epia/haupage running showshifter and digiGuide at the moment. anyone got any opion on a Chyang Fun SF768 Barebones with XP2200 would that be upto running DigiTV? I picked the above because it seems the only Shuttle with TV-out.
July 28th 03 07:42 PM
by JimmyEatWorms Go to last post
1 192
Incredible Service from Panasonic regarding TUCT20 replacement by Chris Vowles
Phoned Panasonic Service Helpline yesterday lunchtime as I have been unhappy with sound quality out of my TUCT20 Freeview box as it poped and crackled as if it was peaking out I ought to add I have had it 9 months and had eventually tried it on other transmitter to make sure it wasn't a local problem with something such as my old gas boiler causing interference 9am this morning (next day on...
July 28th 03 04:40 PM
by Chris Vowles Go to last post
2 289
Nokia Media master and VCR connection by Stuart Rogers
I am having some problems with my VCR (a Sony) and the Mediamaster (9850T) and I am thinking that the connection may be the problem. I also have a DVD player. The TV has 2 scart sockets, at present I have the DVD into scart 2 on the TV and the Mediamaster daisy chained via the VCR into scart 1 on the TV. What should be the order of connecting these up so that they all playback via...
July 28th 03 04:35 PM
by Clem Dye Go to last post
3 350
have to return everything to currys? by Steve Marshall
Usually they just open a box and swap the handset, then send that one back Steve "coulthard" wrote in message ... Hi I have a nokia media master free view box. The handset has broken, so
July 28th 03 03:22 PM
by Steve Marshall Go to last post
0 172
Recording problem from Freeview by Martin Underwood
"news.icl.se" wrote in message ... Hi all, relative has a Grundig freeview receiver (small square silver one - 2 x SCARTS & phonos). 1 x SCART to TV, 1 SCART to VCR, RF loops from VCR to Freeview then to TV I think. Connected to Philips TV & VCR. Can receive all OK, can tape from Analogue, can tape from Freeview, can ...
July 28th 03 03:04 PM
by Martin Underwood Go to last post
0 259
manual for thomson DTH7000U by keith
Can anyone tell me what the manual says for one of these- specifically page 52? I emailed thomson to ask if it could control the channel on my telewest digital cable TV box - (pace di4000)...... and they said: "Unfortunately there is no PDF available on line user manual available for this product yet we can confirm that the DMR will control the
July 28th 03 02:55 PM
by Coolfoolnthepool Go to last post
1 370
Best widescreen TV with digital? by Coolfoolnthepool
Dear Internet User, Hey, I'm 15 years old and I make more money than my parents and so can you" Turn $6.00 into $60,000...read this to find out how!!! READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I found this on a bulletin board like this one and decided to try it. Some of you have probably seen me post on here before. A little while back, I was browsing through several newsgroups, just like you are...
July 28th 03 02:54 PM
by Coolfoolnthepool Go to last post
0 352
ITV channel suddenly breaking up by Robin Smith
For about a week all my ITV channels are seeing bad, regular picture break up due to passing vehicle activity. I've had freeview for nearly 3 years and have not seen this before Did something happen the week before last to the transmitter, or should I check closer to home Thanks
July 28th 03 02:54 PM
by Coolfoolnthepool Go to last post
1 327
Nubula DigiTV Recordings by Coolfoolnthepool
Dear Internet User, Hey, I'm 15 years old and I make more money than my parents and so can you" Turn $6.00 into $60,000...read this to find out how!!! READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I found this on a bulletin board like this one and decided to try it. Some of you have probably seen me post on here before. A little while back, I was browsing through several newsgroups, just like you are...
July 28th 03 02:53 PM
by Coolfoolnthepool Go to last post
0 274
Old Sky card switch off date by Gerry
A friend has just telephoned $ky and they told her that switch off would be at the end of July 2003. Does anyone else have similar confirmation? Gerry
July 28th 03 02:53 PM
by Coolfoolnthepool Go to last post
1 347
Anybody got a spare Nokia 9850T remote control? by Coolfoolnthepool
Dear Internet User, Hey, I'm 15 years old and I make more money than my parents and so can you" Turn $6.00 into $60,000...read this to find out how!!! READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I found this on a bulletin board like this one and decided to try it. Some of you have probably seen me post on here before. A little while back, I was browsing through several newsgroups, just like you are...
July 28th 03 02:53 PM
by Coolfoolnthepool Go to last post
0 334
Sky sabotage of ITV/Channel 4/Channel 5 viewing by [email protected]
Having only just found out the significance of the 'dreadful warnings' on ITV/Ch4/Ch5 - by reading this newsgroup - I thought I should report my experience this weekend. Attempting to watch the Test Match the past two afternoons the Warning Message pops up literally every few seconds thus making the channel effectively unwatchable.I have checked and ITV and Channel 5 is the same. This is...
July 28th 03 02:52 PM
by Coolfoolnthepool Go to last post
6 392
Q: Returning Pace Twin by Rod
Before I approach Argos and get fobbed off with some excuse for why I cant return my Twin can anybody suggest why I shouldn't be entitled to a full refund. I purchased my first Twin in early May and subsequently returned it just two weeks later believing it to be faulty. I received a full refund yet against my better judgement I purchased another the following week. Since then and despite...
July 28th 03 02:51 PM
by Coolfoolnthepool Go to last post
2 325
Pointing the dish by Coolfoolnthepool
Dear Internet User, Hey, I'm 15 years old and I make more money than my parents and so can you" Turn $6.00 into $60,000...read this to find out how!!! READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I found this on a bulletin board like this one and decided to try it. Some of you have probably seen me post on here before. A little while back, I was browsing through several newsgroups, just like you are...
July 28th 03 02:50 PM
by Coolfoolnthepool Go to last post
0 303
Recording problem from Freeview by Coolfoolnthepool
Dear Internet User, Hey, I'm 15 years old and I make more money than my parents and so can you" Turn $6.00 into $60,000...read this to find out how!!! READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I found this on a bulletin board like this one and decided to try it. Some of you have probably seen me post on here before. A little while back, I was browsing through several newsgroups, just like you are...
July 28th 03 02:50 PM
by Coolfoolnthepool Go to last post
0 308
Pointing the dish by HJK
"Alan Baker" wrote in message ... I am trying to install Sky equipment myself. Can somebody please tell me the compass bearing and elevation for pointing the dish. I am in Horfield which is in north central Bristol. Thank you.
July 28th 03 02:20 PM
by HJK Go to last post
0 301
nanoMPEG editor by Ronald Marlowe
"DK" wrote Would it be better to PVAstrumento the original 2.5GB file from hauppage before I split it ? Yes, Yes, Yes! Use the latest version of PVAS - v.2.0.30 - some recent versions have difficulty handling some Freeview streams - select "make PS" and use all the default settings except two: select a Packet Size of 2048 Bytes, and, under the "Video" tab, select "do...
July 28th 03 09:48 AM
by Ronald Marlowe Go to last post
2 448
Post New Thread