Post New Thread
Nova T interlaced video by James
Hi, I've got a nova-t PCI card and I've just installed the 2.15a software but cannot get it to display the video properly. All I get is what appears to be six versions of the picture interlaced over each other horizontally. If I record the video and play it back with power DVD it looks fine. Playback in the Win TV software however is interlaced just like the live pictures are. Before...
August 30th 03 12:12 AM
by James Go to last post
1 124
Where can I buy an AverTV tuner card which definatly has NICAM STEREO ?! by amstereofan
Brought and returned 2 so far which claimed to have nicam stereo but were only the mono versions AverTV direct me to the digicam site. is the one they sell definatly the nicam stereo version ??
August 29th 03 09:23 PM
by amstereofan Go to last post
0 179
Feeview Boxes - any difference? by Alan
In message , David wrote I've seen it reported those with a label on saying 'Setpal' on are beter. Dixons could not tell me what it meant. SetPal is a trade mark - the Setapl electronics can be found in a number of Freeview boxes (Daewoo DS608P, Labgear DTT100, Triax DVB2000T, Dijam 32VU DVB-T)
August 29th 03 07:35 PM
by Phil W Go to last post
4 326
EPIA M10000 with Nebula DigiTV by AWM
"Mark" wrote in message ... I am thinking of building a HTPC using a VIA EPIA M10000 (with the new core) and a Nebula DigiTV card. Has anyone got any experience with this setup. I understand that the Nebula requires too much CPU time to decode the MPEG2 at the moment (although that
August 29th 03 06:49 PM
by Mark Go to last post
1 139
3 TVs and TV link on 2 of them - How? by DRog
I have my sky digibox downstairs and I currently watch it in 2 bedrooms upstairs via a cable from RF2 up to bedroom 1 into a splitter which feeds the tv in bedroom 1 and bedroom 2. If I get a tv link as I understand it I can only then get sky in bedroom 1 with my current setup as I would have to remove the splitter I would like to have a tv link in both rooms though. What do I need to do to...
August 29th 03 06:49 PM
by BillR Go to last post
1 277
EPIA M10000 with Nebula DigiTV by Mark
I'd be interested to know this as well as I plan to buy a Nebula for my M10000. I wasn't aware that it was slow at MPEG2 decoding at the moment, though :/ Do you find that your M10000 works well as a PVR come HTPC. Is DVD playback ok? Is TV-Out picture any good? Any thoughts would be great.
August 29th 03 04:42 PM
by Mark Go to last post
0 146
Building a PVR by Aardie
On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 18:20:27 +0100, "Darren Wilkinson" wrote: Out of interest does anyone know of a decent mpeg2 decoder card apart from the xcard? Is there one that will allow me to access the actual picture through a hack or program for re-encoding to xvid? Just curious. Showshifter /Pro lets you re-encode avis to divx avi or even to encode
August 29th 03 02:43 PM
by Aardie Go to last post
0 134
replacement screens for all nokia mobile phones from only 10 by Paul Anderson
On 29 Aug 2003 12:48:41 GMT, (w) wrote: replacement screens for all nokia mobile phones from only 10 also mains chargers at only 3 **EXLUSIVE* mains chargers in funky colours in car chargers emergency chargers only 3 batteries keypads ariels
August 29th 03 01:21 PM
by Paul Anderson Go to last post
0 143
Is there such a thing? by JPick
as a device to capture RGB or composite video with audio to a firewire connection? or would it be cheaper to buy a decent capture card TIA, john
August 29th 03 10:42 AM
by john Go to last post
2 170
DVRec Channel List by Neil Deadman
I've just re-installed my PC and although I fixed this last time (having read a post here before) I can't do it this time and can't find that post again. DVRec won't get the list of channels that are listed on the hauppauge software. How is it done?? Cheers and sorry again for posting an old question again!! Neil
August 29th 03 10:08 AM
by Neil Deadman Go to last post
0 158
f.s.blank rom10 reva16 cards unlocked (rom 10) by w
blank rom10 reva16 cards unlocked, ideal for use on ntl,telewest,c+w. 20 each also available programmers, talkback filters full kits
August 29th 03 05:34 AM
by w Go to last post
0 165
Some Freeview bitrates by alan
Which video encoding format do Sky and Freeview use? Are they both MPEG-2? regards, /alan
August 28th 03 09:58 PM
by u1061771156 Go to last post
1 161
Some Freeview bitrates by Steve
"Sherbs" wrote in message ... "Steve" wrote in : Freeview Radio Bitrates 1Xtra BBC 160kbs BBC R1 192 BBC R2 192 BBCR3 192
August 28th 03 09:16 PM
by Steve Go to last post
0 157
ADVICE PLEASE by Tim Hall
On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:39:50 +0100, "Nashdom" wrote: Apologies to the group first of all if this issue has been addressed before, I am new to digital tv. The signal from my decoder is being fed directly via scart to the AV channel on my analogue TV. A separate output is fed directly via scart to the av input on my VCR. This of course means that I can only video record...
August 28th 03 09:08 PM
by Tim Hall Go to last post
0 143
Poor sound on sky digi by Spinal
Weve got 2 sky boxes, the main one and the minibox for the extra subscription, but the mini box for the extra sub has terrible sound quality. The sound, sound's like really low quality mp3s etc Anyone know what this could be, the box downstairs is fine and ive tried different scart leads but it makes no difference
August 28th 03 07:06 PM
by Spinal Go to last post
0 127
Glitches when converting DigiTV recordings to DVD by Mal Franks
I'm using DigiTV 3.02 PVAStrumento 2.0.30 (Packet size: 2048, Do long scans over 500) TMPGEnc Plus 2.512.52.161 (Simple Multiplex - problem whether i do this stage or not)
August 28th 03 03:47 PM
by dvrec Go to last post
3 227
ADVICE PLEASE by Roger Wilmut
In article , "Nashdom" wrote: Apologies to the group first of all if this issue has been addressed before, I am new to digital tv. The signal from my decoder is being fed directly via scart to the AV channel on my analogue TV. A separate output is fed directly via scart to the av input on my VCR. This of course means that I...
August 28th 03 12:21 PM
by Roger Wilmut Go to last post
0 130
Some Freeview bitrates by u1061771156
In article , Steve wrote: Since the subject of image quality of Digital TV has been discussed recently here are some Freeview bitrates. These are from 1 minute captures during the afternoon today. BBC1 Video 720 x 576 Avr 4567kbps, Max 4864kbps, Audio 256kbps BBC2 Video 720 x 576 Avr 2653kbps, Max 3633kbps, Audio 256kbps CBBC ...
August 28th 03 10:15 AM
by JS Go to last post
1 175
End of FTV on Sky by GH
David wrote: This am. recieving on screen messages saying some of my ftv channels will soon cease from Sky. Been receiving those for weeks, annoying thing was ITV decided that they wanted to make sure you well and truely 110% knew this by flicking that message onto the screen every 5 seconds, then when you pressed back to get rid of it, it reappeared again.. and on .. and on ... and on......
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 28th 03 08:36 AM
by Jomtien Go to last post
11 331
DVRec by Andrew
"Gripper" wrote in message ... anyone getting this message? WARNING: THIS BETA VERSION OF SOFTWARE IS DUE TO EXPIRE IN 3 days. Please visit http://www.global-digital.co.uk/dvrec for an update yes I know it's self explanatory but I'm already using the latest version (v0.9.181)
August 28th 03 07:55 AM
by Gripper Go to last post
1 173
Post New Thread