Post New Thread
Digital Audio From Sky by RayB
Hello Does anyone know of a Sky decoder that will output 5.1 audio? I am a subscriber to sky, but I have no need of the PVR functions offered by Sky+. All I want is the enhanced audio service. I'm guessing that such a machine would not be supported by Sky, but I can't be the only person that wants the DD and not PVR - can I? RayB
November 23rd 03 09:38 AM
by Mark Carver Go to last post
2 172
Pioneer DBRTF100 Freeview Receiver Only 79.95 by DSat&DTT Sound Better Than DAB
See http://www.digitalradiotech.co.uk/ for more details. -- Steve - http://www.digitalradiotech.co.uk/ - Digital Radio News & Info DAB sounds worse than Freeview, digital satellite, cable, broadband internet and FM
November 23rd 03 08:09 AM
by Rayzor_uk Go to last post
1 195
What's the power of the Whitehawk Hill Brighton transmitter ? by amstereofan
Compared with analogue which I think is 10kw. Anyone know ? I'm wondering if I may get a freeview signal as I get a fairly strong signal from Whitehawk with analogue...
November 23rd 03 05:49 AM
by Alan Go to last post
1 297
Freeview, eBay and high-street retailers by Michael Klontzas
Are these Freeview boxes selling for under 40 at Argos and Currys any good? Either there is something wrong with these compared to those you can get on eBay for 40-50 + 10 p&p, or people pay more for second hand stuff than the high street prices (again). -- Michael Klontzas Before enlightenment / chopping wood / carrying water After enlightenment / chopping wood / carrying...
November 23rd 03 02:28 AM
by Michael Klontzas Go to last post
8 290
surprising DTT reception by Bill
As a matter of interest, does it handle FHA widescreen and subtitles ok? Sorry old boy, I never looked. However I'm installing another one a week on Monday so I'll have a look then. Bill On the subject of television interference, there can be no doubt that the most effective solution is the one that prevents the interference from ever
November 23rd 03 12:09 AM
by Bill Go to last post
0 138
Another bleeding shopping channel? :( by tHatDudeUK
Channel 23 now gives the identifier price-drop.tv I seriously hope we get some decent entertainment channels to counter all these effin shopping channels. This makes 5/6 shopping channels (if you include ITV2 at night) What's the news on new channels now?
November 22nd 03 11:48 PM
by tHatDudeUK Go to last post
0 129
dvrec registration by stinkypete
how long does it usually take to get a key after paypal payment? Scrofula
November 22nd 03 11:11 PM
by ciaran Go to last post
1 142
CBM? by Dave H
A few weeks ago while updating my channels on the digi tv card there was a channel called I think CBM (not broadcasting at the time) but now it seems to have gone!! has anyone any ideas or was it one to many drinks on my part!!!! Dave H --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
November 22nd 03 07:54 PM
by Good cop bad cop Go to last post
4 137
Disney Freeview by CM
Been looking, but can't seem to find any specific start date for this new channel...only 'winter' and 'new year'. Any more specific details on this ? surely there must be something?
November 22nd 03 07:16 PM
by CM Go to last post
2 193
Old news? DTT/VHS combi by Martin Angove
Well, I haven't noticed it posted here before, though I may well have missed it. Sorry if I'm just nine months out of date. Daewoo have launched a VHS machine with built in DTT tuner. And we said it'd never happen! Saw it in the latest CPC flyer. Order code AV0982110 if anyone wants to look for it on www.cpc.co.uk It's 134.29 (plus VAT).
November 22nd 03 04:16 PM
by Peter Go to last post
8 273
freeview tv(transmitters) by david abbot
is there a list or web site listing the tv transmitters that can recive freeview
November 22nd 03 04:06 PM
by Andy Go to last post
4 186
Advice on Sky+ by Trevor Goodwin
Has anyone got any opinions on if it is worth having Sky+ as an additional unit? Trev
November 22nd 03 04:04 PM
by Mark Go to last post
1 155
Fergie s/w update by timco
wrote in message ... Just on the off-chance somebody hasn't already noticed. There's a s/w update for Fergie boxes at the mo' On all weekend I'm told. Not on mine there's not still on 1.1
November 22nd 03 11:02 AM
by timco Go to last post
1 158
Sony IDTV and EPG problems by Ade Evans
My Sony 32DX100 seems to be going a bit bonkers when I try to access the EPG! First, its just blank...no info on ANY channel at ANY time...then, after a few seconds the screen goes wobbly and the info is there. Its now showing more than "Now&Next" but doesn't seem to be on all channels, all the time. I'm in Wales and I'm sure I've read somewhere that they're carrying out trials on 7 Day...
November 21st 03 10:18 PM
by Nic Go to last post
3 197
pace puma hard drive recorder by alan
anyone know how to put a bigger hard driver in one Thx Alan
November 21st 03 10:13 PM
by herbs Go to last post
1 211
Fergie s/w update by Carl Hender
Hi I downloaded it... about midday I think I encounter a problem with the favourites listing though. Some of my favourites were not available and when I tried to remove and add them again from the service list then others disappeared. I got round the problem by choosing channels I didn't want before I added the ones I did. This seemed to work but was a bit hit and miss and took a while. I have...
November 21st 03 09:44 PM
by Carl Hender Go to last post
0 200
Which Freeview Box? by John Flynn
I know very little of the Freeview and what it can offer. It seems to be getting pushed by the BBC quite alot. I have had a look at some of the Freeview boxes on offer and there seems to be quite a price range. Can anyone point me to information that would compare the features or quality of the different set top boxes. I don't want to spend 120UKP when a 40GBP box will do. Why the big price...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 21st 03 09:20 PM
by Tony Stanley Go to last post
15 625
Freeview without MHEG by Howard
What is a freeview box without MHEG - What doesnt it do?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 21st 03 08:59 PM
by Tony Stanley Go to last post
10 541
Card by mimz
A quick question,i recently purchased a 2nd hand freeview box the box is working fine.I was just curious what the card slot is for ? Will the card give me any additional channels ? if yes how can i get a card fir it. Thanx in advance.
November 21st 03 06:43 PM
by Aztech Go to last post
6 239
latest download for grundig by the old scroate
has any one any idea what the latest download to the grundig1500t does? seem to be on version 2.5
November 21st 03 05:35 PM
by the old scroate Go to last post
0 150
Post New Thread