Post New Thread
Hauppauge WinTV Nova-t to DVD problems by Moldy
Hi, hope someone can help! I have captured some footage from C4 and cut the ads using Womble. I then imported this into Ulead DVD MovieFactory and it started to re-encode it even though I had set it to not re-encode compliant MPG. I then tried to import into TMPGEnc DVD Author but this tells me that the file has a bitrate of 15000 which is beyond the DVD standard of 9800.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
November 10th 03 09:22 AM
by Moldy Go to last post
23 707
Where did they go? by pete
Having an integrated digital TV and an outside aerial was fine during the summer, however the signal for the ITV stations (ITV1 and 2, Channel 4 and ITN News channel) has gone. I tried retuning the TV twice to no avail. If I get a booster box is this likley to restore the lost channels, or is there something else I should do? PS I live Glenfield/Groby Area of Leicester. Thanks Pete
November 10th 03 04:01 PM
by BillR Go to last post
3 334
Rachael Bella on Tru Calling by NewMemRachael
Hello , I wanted to tell you about my appearance on FOX's new series. I will be on "Tru Calling" season1 episode 3 The show airs Thursday 8:00pm/7:00c I hope you'll be watching Thank You so much for your support it means a lot to me: ) Rachael Bella
November 10th 03 06:06 PM
by NewMemRachael Go to last post
0 197
Pioneer DTV box - opinions please from owners. by Clem Dye
Some NG posters may have seen my previous posts about the functionality (or lack of) from the Philips DTR1500 box. I'm not 100% happy with it but I need a box with a silver finish, to match my other silver finish a/v kit. With the above in mind would any Pioneer DTV box owners kindly help out with a couple of questions please, if possible? - Does the box have a timer facility? If so, is the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
November 10th 03 06:40 PM
by Munch Go to last post
26 856
DigiTV - Streaming over lan for 3.1 - official announcement by CyberSOGA
From http://www.nebula-electronics.com/beta/v3_10.asp * Added the ability to stream TV/Radio across a LAN. DigiTV can act in server or client modes and will allow either individual programmes or complete transport streams to be sent either peer-to-peer or in Multicast. v3.10 build 1 Personally I think this is very cool! No release date yet, they must have a few more tricks up their sleeves...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 10th 03 06:40 PM
by Branxx Go to last post
17 603
Evesham MCE PC's Digital Tunner by Jaime
I see that Eversham are now advertising Win XP MCE CP's with either an analogue or digital tunner. I thought that MCE didnt as yet have support for digital tunner cards, does any one know what card evesham are using (it appears to be a freeview card). Not that I'm considering buying one, was just interested as to which dttv card works with MCE. Thanks
November 10th 03 07:47 PM
by Jaime Go to last post
2 190
Philips DTR1500, The Hits and TMF by Jaime
"Andrew Hodgson" wrote in message ... Hi all, Has anyone else experienced breakup of video/audio on both these chanels? It does not occur on any other Multiplex D chanels, so I am wondering what these chanels do that the box doesn't like? Any amount of reseting to no avail. One odd thing is that this...
November 11th 03 01:55 AM
by R. Mark Clayton Go to last post
2 173
where they went and why they came back by pete
I have restored the channels I lost (ITV, etc) Seems the coax lead was responsible, nothing to do with the aerial or interference in the area. Thanks to all your comments. Pete
November 11th 03 08:34 AM
by pete Go to last post
0 186
Sony 100hz television - Europe? by George Bozovic
Hi, I was a hi-fi guru back in the States, but now I am living in Serbia and Montenegro. I am a bit confused about differences in European television standard (PAL), US standard, features and options. That is, I am in a search of a new 29 inch Sony or Philips set to replace our 1977 Philips (what a kicker). I checked around and here there are two options: 1) 50hz or 2) 100hz.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 11th 03 08:44 AM
by Tim Mitchell Go to last post
16 390
Rebroadcasting tv and changing chanels on a freeview box by Jim H
I've just invested in a 2nd hand ex onDigital box from ebay. Since I don't have that much room I normally use a Hauppauge tv card to watch it on my TFT monitor. Unfortunately I never get any work done anymore now because of everyone dropping by the study to watch BBC4 in a window! I run a small lan for my block of flats, with ~5 computers on lin at any time, so After experimenting with...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 11th 03 10:03 AM
by Branxx Go to last post
13 478
Television interference by Richard
Quoting from one of Bill's signoffs "On the subject of television interference, there can be no doubt that the most effective solution is the one that prevents the interference from ever occurring". I am wondering ,as the Radiocommunications Agency are the active arm of the DTI on this subject, if anyone has been prepared to risk a 50 stake to get them out of the office and check out and if...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 11th 03 01:34 PM
by Richard Go to last post
10 1,843
Sky Video Link Magic Eye by Topper
Does anyone know if it is possible to use two of these magic eyes off the same decoder to two different tvs?
November 11th 03 04:29 PM
by BillR Go to last post
7 339
BT digital boxes - is the expensive one the Netgim? by BillR
Andrew Hodgson wrote: Hi, Sounds very like the Netgim, available at the BT shop. http://www.shop.bt.com/icat/btdigitaltv Anyone got one and what are they like? Does it really connect through Ethernet if the right accessories are there? How does it interact with things such as Webcams, or is this just hype that isn't in the
November 11th 03 05:01 PM
by Bluestars Go to last post
3 228
Nebula Full Screen by Tony
Anyone know how to get the full screen (without task bar)? Any idea's why the card crashes when I select full screen?
November 11th 03 06:17 PM
by Chris Go to last post
4 304
reception by Deep
ne1 know whether good digital reception is available on campus, specifically in parkwood, more specifically purchas court? Thinkin of splashin out on a v cool samsung digibox c, but i dunno if its worth it - sum1 said that channel 5 get its wires crossed wiv sum french channel (and yes i am aware of how bad that looks, and no that's not why i want freeview!) Thankyou please (-Avid Merrion) Deep
November 11th 03 06:46 PM
by Phil Cook Go to last post
3 233
Nebula delivery by Dave MacRae
How long do Nebula take to deliver their cards ordered online? Ta. -- Dave
November 11th 03 08:51 PM
by Jimmy Go to last post
6 264
Panasonic Sky Digital box problem by Jeff Siddle
A few months ago I bought a second hand Panasonic TU-DSB31 Sky Digibox to replace my old Pace box (faster menus, interactive, etc.) However, I have noticed that some channels suffer from intermittent break up of the picture and sound while others are perfectly ok. Some channels are worse than others - the fashion channel (221 I think) and Motors TV are really bad while Sky Sports News has some...
November 11th 03 09:16 PM
by Jeff Siddle Go to last post
2 468
Pace Twin Hard Drive upgraded by Simon Slavin
In article , CD wrote: I stuck the drive back in a Laptop & booted from a Win98 bootdisk, Fdisk revealed a "Non Dos" partition, so the twin uses some exotic disk format. Thanks for your report. It's nice to know that this still works. My next project is to try a 3.5" drive, although this may be a little
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 11th 03 11:24 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
14 532
Rachael Bella by NewMemRachael
WOOPS! I wanted to tell you about my appearance on FOX's new series. I will be on "Tru Calling" December 4th at 8 o'clock on Fox not on episode 3, as I posted . Thursday 8:00pm/7:00c Tru Calling Rachael Bella
November 12th 03 04:59 AM
by NewMemRachael Go to last post
0 183
Test Transmission Channel14 Freeview by Tony Mac
A test transmission was observed at 13:15 today (11 November 2003) Channel 14, black screen with blue dot, top right of the screen. No other information as yet TonyMac
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 12th 03 09:51 AM
by Tony Walton Go to last post
15 476