Post New Thread
No MUX 1 on Tacolneston after switchover? by Slow Flyer
Looking at the line-ups on http://www.ukfree.tv/txdetail.php?a=TM131958 it seems that MUX 1 will no longer be transmitted from Tacholneston after the digital switchover in 2011. Does this mean that after digital switchover TV viewers in the East of England will no longer be able to receive BBC ONE etc with a Freeview box?
December 15th 06 03:21 PM
by André Coutanche Go to last post
2 352
Poor reception of ITV channels on Freeview by Peter Barns
A few days ago the reception of ITV channels on my Freeview box deteriorated. It seems to affect some channels but not others (BBC channels are OK). The antenna setup hasn't changed. Any ideas? My antenna is pointed at the Crystal Palace transmitter. Peter
December 15th 06 02:20 PM
by Not Me Go to last post
6 305
Lodos / Lodus Sainsbury's DVD players etc - what are they!? by [email protected]
Ive not too long ago bought a Lodos (aka Lodus) DVD player from Sainsbury's, does anyone know what the 'guts' of these machines are? They are obviously cheaply rebranded goods from a larger manufacturer! (the reason Im asking is I have a new universal remote and Im trying to tie it up with the DVD player - but they dont store Lodos numbers - Im guessing if I just get the right signal sent for...
December 15th 06 12:26 AM
by Tate and Lyle Go to last post
4 516
Receiving BBC digital teletext on non-Sky box? by Ian
Hello Group, Can you help? Fairly new to this satellite TV business...I am struggling to receive the BBC i teletext service using a non-Sky box - namely Technomate TMS 1500CI+. I have discovered that it should be possible to receive the 'interactive'service from the BBC (albeit not by using a red button) but have not yet managed to achieve this. I am not sure whether this will also give access...
December 14th 06 10:09 PM
by Michael Chare Go to last post
3 239
Freeview HD channels by Beck
My Grandad bought an HDTV today (399 bush model from Argos). Looking through his list of freeview channels we see there is BBC HD trial , ITV HD, C4 HD and another. Are these working on freeview yet? We just got a blank screen.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 14th 06 10:05 PM
by Bob Go to last post
16 449
OT Plasma stand by Coach
Anyone know if the Panasonic plasma stands are compatible? I have a 42" and am, looking for a glass stand off eBay cheers
December 14th 06 09:20 PM
by Coach Go to last post
0 211
Freeview box with NTSC TV by Doughboy
Can anyone tell me if a iPlayer+ freeview box will work on an NTSC TV if they're connected by a component lead. The iPlayer does support component through it's SCART socket. Doughboy
December 14th 06 07:53 PM
by Doughboy Go to last post
5 388
future dvbt list for europe by Patershol
http://users.fulladsl.be/spb13810/dvbt/ -- -- List of all transmissions in a certain language on SW (300+ languages !). Also contains Euro/African AM http://languageradio.tk -- heeft je school ook soft van 15000 euro ??? -- (terwijl het gratis kan ?? http://www.lerarenforum.be/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4438
December 14th 06 04:46 PM
by Usenet Go to last post
5 176
TV Link Plus Power Supply by [email protected]
I need to add a power supply to my TV Link Plus, because installing it in addition to the Global 4 way distribution amplifier I already have supporting 4 TVs ( 2 with TV Link Magic Eye) has proved to be too much. I could use an existing transformer from a mobile phone or something if the rating is right to save buying the genuine article. I know the RF Out power is 9 Volts - does anyone know the...
December 14th 06 03:23 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 230
Sony KD-28DX51U Engineering menu? by Peter Crosland
Until the market for flat screen TVs settles down I am sticking with this. One annoying thing is that the picture height needs to be reset each time a channel is changed. I can do this from the hand control but it irritates me! Is there anything in the engineering menu to alter the top, bottom and sides of the visible display a little? If so how does one access the engineering menu?...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 14th 06 02:46 PM
by ChrisM Go to last post
10 421
Torchwood moves to CBBC where it belongs by Agamemnon
Well it really belongs on Cbeebies but the CBBC DOG that was on screen for the first 5 or 10 minutes describes the intelligence level of the stories pretty aptly. It's a pity it didn't stay there until the end of the episode which would have fitted perfectly between Basil Brush and Blue Peter. Was it deliberate?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
December 14th 06 08:52 AM
by Mark Carver Go to last post
34 1,105
OT - FM aerial by Tim..
Any groups for talking about FM style radio aerials? Want to fit an external one for my DAB / Analogue tuner... Tim..
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
December 14th 06 01:51 AM
by Bill Wright Go to last post
35 857
Interesting thread regarding digital aerial installations! by -
Can't even remember how I stumbled across this thread but there is some interesting points raised in here, one being the compulsory earthing of domestic distribution systems. http://www.ukfree.tv/fullstory.php?storyid=1107051163
December 13th 06 07:38 PM
by - Go to last post
0 172
TV by Brandon
Friend, Check out: http://www.Brandon-Lands.com Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services ---------------------------------------------------------- ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY ** ---------------------------------------------------------- http://www.usenet.com
December 13th 06 07:22 PM
by Adrian A Go to last post
3 202
Polonium 210 in cigarettes. by Tate and Lyle
Thats a bit of a turn up for the books isn't, for me as a smoker it is the most compelling piece of evidence for me to give up smoking I have ever heard and it has for the first time made me think seriously about giving up for health reasons because it is readily understandable as cause and effect. All the crap warnings on cigarettes such as 'cigarettes damage you health' and 'smoking kills'...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
December 13th 06 09:30 AM
by Pyriform Go to last post
32 1,277
DTT in North Devon. Possible? by Marky P
Hi, Is it possible to get DTT in Ilfracombe, N. Devon? Friends of mine have a holiday home down there & want Freeview. I believe it may be out of reach. Any ideas? Marky P.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
December 13th 06 01:06 AM
by Bill Wright Go to last post
26 766
What have they done to 'now and next'? by Ben
At the same time it stopped working on my Sony box, it also stopped working on my PC (Nebula DigiTV) too. What have they changed?
December 12th 06 09:41 PM
by Ben Go to last post
4 179
HDTV in the UK by aa
Item updated today.. http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2006/12/08/hd_tv_uk_guide_updated/ -- aa
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
December 12th 06 08:42 PM
by Roderick Stewart Go to last post
24 952
TV to PC Speakers - Voltage mismatch? by QuString
Apologies if OT, not sure where to ask. I want to use a small cheap PC speaker set (4 speakers + sub with built in amp) on a TV. I have connected a twin RCA lead from the TV in to a stereo 3.5mm jack on the sub/amp. Problem is its way too loud, presumably the TV output is too high a voltage for the PC speakers? Anything easy I can do to match the output/input?
December 12th 06 08:26 PM
by QuString Go to last post
7 245
[OT] Digital TV Goes Dutch... by kim
Netherlands ends analogue TV 12 December 2006 AMSTERDAM - The Netherlands ended transmission of "free to air" analog television on Monday, becoming the first nation to switch completely to digital signals. Few Dutch consumers noticed, however, because the overwhelmingly majority get TV via cable, AP reported.
December 12th 06 06:30 PM
by Mark Carver Go to last post
1 189
Post New Thread