Poor signal conditions etc. by David W.E. Roberts
From: "Adrian Brentnall" adrianthepapersand the Subject: Poor signal conditions tonight? Date: 16 January 2005 20:22 Hi Tony On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 12:48:01 +0000, tony sayer wrote: snip
January 16th 05 08:30 PM
by David W.E. Roberts Go to last post
0 149
Nokia 9850T box - odd LED error message - on its way out? by Clem Dye
Periodically, when I wake my Nokia 9850T box from standby I see the characters 'JC A' on the LED display (or something like it). The box appears to work as normal, and after the error message/whatever is seen the LED display shows the programme number as normal. I post this more as idle curiosity than anything else - I know that I can get newer, faster boxes, but apart from being a bit slow...
March 7th 05 09:47 AM
by Clem Dye Go to last post
0 149
clear evidence of BBC left wing liberal bias by Silk
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote: In article , Dave Plowman (News) wrote: Brian, you're commenting on an ages old post by that well known racist Bill Wright. And do you never watch the news? That story was heavily covered in it. Sorry - it appears Mr Wright is back on one of his many racist hobby ...
September 29th 12 09:00 AM
by Silk Go to last post
0 150
Poor sound on sky digi by Spinal
Weve got 2 sky boxes, the main one and the minibox for the extra subscription, but the mini box for the extra sub has terrible sound quality. The sound, sound's like really low quality mp3s etc Anyone know what this could be, the box downstairs is fine and ive tried different scart leads but it makes no difference
August 28th 03 07:06 PM
by Spinal Go to last post
0 150
a new reason to use decent flyleads by Bill Wright[_2_]
.... to stop bleeding Belmont getting in and buggering everything up! It's ridiculous, but I've been to a job this afternoon and had to do that on every telly. The system has channel filters and there isn't a scrap of Gp A stuff getting in by that route, but there were lots of complaints of stop-start reception, all due to the sets or boxes having tuned to Belmont. To be fair these problems...
October 4th 11 07:59 PM
by Bill Wright[_2_] Go to last post
0 150
No YouTube on Fox HD-T2 by Rick[_10_]
A friend rang me this morning to say that he couldn't get YouTube to work on his Fox HD-T2 Freeview receiver, I tried mine and got the the same result, the symptoms are that everything appears to be normal, with a selection of clips on the right hand side, however when a clip is selected and one tries to play it, what resembles the old Nationwide logo spins for a few seconds in the player...
August 6th 11 05:35 AM
by Brian Gaff Go to last post
2 150
IBA Enginering Review Booklets by Jolly Roger[_2_]
I've seen these here books on Amazon, sometimes for 7 each. I understand there is about 20 in the series, so didn't really want to pay 20 X 7 for the lot! Does anyone know where I could buy a set from? Or maybe recommend a good technical book shop?? Thanks, R.
February 13th 11 11:36 PM
by Andy Wade Go to last post
2 150
Thank you uk.tech.digital.tv by Tim Downie[_3_]
One of the jobs I had to do today was to find out why my mother's tv wasn't working properly and when I arrived, it seemed to be working but the channels were out of order and some of the newer ones didn't seem to be there at all. I knew that the freeview box hadn't done a rescan in ages so I started it off on a new scan expecting it to sort itself out. As you've probably guessed, it got...
November 9th 10 03:14 PM
by Tim Downie[_3_] Go to last post
0 150
Top Techniques of Money Making INTERNET CASH MAKING SOLUTIONS by Anna
Ultimate Destination For All Online Job Seekers. Online cash online money without investments online paid surveys earn money online. Earn with FUN!!! For More Details Check the Links Below: http://www.tips2internetmarketing.blogspot.com/ http://www.80kpermonth.blogspot.com/
September 27th 08 03:24 AM
by Anna Go to last post
0 150
The Generation Is Now!!! by [email protected][_2_]
About the future gadgets and gizmos, get in contact with all funky projects, get in here http://createthefuturecontest.com/pages/view/entriesdetail.html?entryID=798 Get in and be updated!!!
October 30th 07 06:10 AM
by [email protected][_2_] Go to last post
0 150
Don't miss this opportunity..... by raj
Want to be a Software Project Management expert with Software Product Size? Join Software Product Size Course http://doublingstocks.com/?hop=rage21 http://www.adbrite.com/mb/advertise4d.php?opid=1017087& http://www.cuteonly.com/?a_aid=005af71b&a_bid=e57e7b80
February 8th 09 06:32 AM
by raj Go to last post
0 151
Lost a few channels recently by Emperor's New Widescreen
"Andy Social" wrote in message ... Had a freeview box for last 6 months. The other day after a rescan I found I've lost a few channels - C5, ABC, QVC, BidTV and all radio stations except the BBC ones. Although I have managed to gain Setanta Sports?! I would advise you to be very careful when you do a rescan, only...
January 10th 06 09:11 PM
by Emperor's New Widescreen Go to last post
0 151
The over-regulation of small businesses by Bill Wright[_2_]
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. Winston Churchill
March 27th 11 12:32 PM
by David Paste[_2_] Go to last post
1 151
French digital tv standards query by Alan \(in Brussels\)
In the message ... "Basil" wrote: Ah, but the good bit is that, by usual standards, they will be considerably cheaper across the water, so if they are UK compatible it will doubtless become yet another tax-evading import! You'd have paid French VAT, so no tax will have been evaded. ...
January 24th 05 07:01 PM
by Alan \(in Brussels\) Go to last post
0 151
Goodmans Smart talk box and dodgy program guide? by Brian Gaff
A couple of people seem to think I am all knowing, certainly RNIB are not, indeed they are non knowing when it comes to problems with things they sell. The strange problem. Ac customer with this box finds either no or outdated program info being spoken. sometimes, turning box off for ten seconds starts it repopulating correctly. My feelings are that it might be aerial related, but its hard to...
August 25th 11 04:51 AM
by Brian Gaff Go to last post
0 151
grumble over C5 by Richard
I set my video to record 'The Postman' (the Kevin Costner film) last Friday, recording it through my Thompson Freeview box. Today I watched some of it, but gave up. The picture kept breaking up and sometimes went black. The sound would crackle occasionally. I had great reception of C5 up until recently, and so I would regularly record films to watch when it was convenient. (I've had a Freeview...
May 23rd 04 09:14 PM
by Richard Go to last post
1 151
[OT] Software by Gus Noon
A way to get your cd keys is to install a small prog called belarc advisor it tells you any cd keys you have on your computer "Chris Curtis" wrote in message ... You could have a problem if the licence is OEM and you can't prove you purchased a machine that came with it! In reality I doubt you have much to worry about! Most of...
April 3rd 04 06:59 AM
by Dave Fawthrop Go to last post
1 151
Post New Thread