Post New Thread
Pinnacle Diversity USB2 stick by S.
Hi, This is an extraordinary piece of kit;, twin Freeview tuners in something the size of a fag lighter. I am having a lot of problems with the software lately, and don't rate it much anyway. I have a high spec PC, but 95 minutes to tune the bugger in is a bit much. Anyone have / know of any experiences regarding Pinnacle Media Center
January 27th 07 12:57 PM
by S. Go to last post
0 200
Hottie on ITV Play right now!!! by
Who is she?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 26th 07 11:30 PM
by Steve Terry Go to last post
12 430
2 questions about DVD recorder by ah
As I got no reply to my previous post, I'll reformulate it differently. Here it is: I am going to buy: 1. a 15" BRAVIA 4:3 LCD TV with Integrated Digital Tuner + PC Input 2. a 160 GB HDD DVD Recorder with integrated digital TV tuner. 1. If I connect my VHS system to the DVD recorder, will I be able to convert directly my VHS tapes into digital or will I need a special software?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 26th 07 02:25 PM
by Dave Farrance Go to last post
41 1,043
Bush and their website by Ben Lidgey
I have a Bush Freeview receiver which is having problems with the channel list as it is picking up channels from 2 receivers and defaulting to the non-local one. So I went to the Bush website to see if there was any support there, and get a page saying "The new Bush web site will be available soon." This surprised me as I thought they would keep the old website there until the new one was ready....
January 25th 07 07:12 PM
by Ben Lidgey Go to last post
0 319
Scart Switch Box by Jerry and Ce
My mess of units needs a scart switch box with three inputs, the cheap one I've got seems to be the source of some 'breakthrough' between the three sources, does anyone know a good quality one which does not suffer from this? Many thanks, Jerry
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 25th 07 01:46 PM
by Zimmy Go to last post
18 772
Public misunderstanding of DTT by Bill Wright
Yes, I know, we've had all this before. But today, as I was driving home, I remembered an odd-sounding call from a council office. The story didn't add up. I stopped and rung the tenant. It turned out to be a couple in their late seventies in a bungalow. He'd had a stroke and she was, frankly, gormless. There was no way I could understand the problem on the phone, so I went along. I don't...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 25th 07 06:18 AM
by Dave Fawthrop Go to last post
129 3,040
The blog on Pc trouble shooting skills,Networking,Linux by luck
HI Friends This blog is very useful to all sections of people. For Pc trouble shooting skills,Linux,Html Webdesigning,Free softwares,Networking skills,Gaming news and For Tips visit the blog: http://technodata.blogspot.com
January 25th 07 03:09 AM
by luck Go to last post
0 235
Finally! by Agamemnon
News 24 have got rid of that square of DOG **** that obliterated almost everything you watched. But what they have replaced it with is a scrolling horizontal banner and red rectangle which is totally unnecessary. When they put up peoples names and headlines the text and the solid background behind it still obliterates almost everything on the screen. Why can't they just put white text with a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 24th 07 08:55 PM
by Go to last post
12 379
Argos and 1080p by NewsNN
P327 of the new Argos catalogue has a "tech" guide to HD. Says that there are no 1080 broadcasts planned until 2012. I thought Sky HD was already broadcasting at 1080, or is that simply the box output? Want to buy HD soon, was going to go for the 1080 at s but won't bother if Argos are actually correct on this one.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 24th 07 07:53 PM
by Dave Farrance Go to last post
14 598
Clip by
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=429021&in_page_id=1773 Anyone got this clip of Emma Baker?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 24th 07 06:27 PM
by Go to last post
10 516
scart in rf out? by Tracy
Hi a friend bought a freeview box but of course it is only scart out. He has an old tv which does not have a scart socket. he also has an old video recorder. To save me going to see him, a fair distance away, if a scart signal is fed into a video recorder does it output an RF signal? The video recorder is nothing fancy it is just a bog standard video recorder. Thanks Ron
January 24th 07 03:34 PM
by Paul D.Smith Go to last post
5 720
Blu-ray AACS copy protection falls to same hacker as HD DVD! by Agamemnon
Blu-ray AACS copy protection falls to same hacker as HD DVD! http://lifestyle.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=7727 That'll teach the *******s.
January 24th 07 02:37 PM
by Agamemnon Go to last post
0 202
TV Licensing by S.
Just a note to let you know how splendidly efficient they are. I purchased a Pinnacle (USB2 stick) digital TV receiver from dabs.com earlier this month, and even though I had the item delivered to my work address, I received a letter from TV Licensing at my home address. It said that although I previously didn't have a license (no set or anything) I need one now, and Dabs informed them of my...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
January 24th 07 08:53 AM
by Adrian A Go to last post
22 903
Top Up TV without their recorder?? by Damo
Hi all. Ditching Sky+ for a Polar White Topfield (250) PVR as mainly record channels available to Freeview but was wondering if Top Up TV still worked like before? It looks like you now only get a selection of programmes from some of the original channels they broadcast. Can a normal Freeview receiver/PVR with Top Up TV cam watch any of these? Are they just shown in channel blocks now i.e....
January 24th 07 06:59 AM
by useman42 Go to last post
6 354
TV on your mobile. by Clangnuts
TV on your mobile. http://clangnuts.blogspot.com/2007/01/mobile-phone-television.html Clangnuts www.clangnuts.com
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 23rd 07 09:22 PM
by Adrian A Go to last post
11 524
combine two aerials of the same group by Marky P
Is it possible to successfully combine two aerials for different transmitters that are in the same group? Marky P.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
January 23rd 07 08:56 PM
by Marky P Go to last post
20 677
Ok, here's a pic of my new aerial installation.... by Marky P
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b339/M4rkyP1/2007_0119myaerial0002.jpg It was an emergency install & I had no access to a higher ladder at the time, but aerial has line of sight of Sandy Heath & all digital & analogue reception is perfect. Still, it's better than my last installation using the loft lance & No More Nails. BTW, that loft lance came off the wall very easily, so how the aerial...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
January 23rd 07 08:54 PM
by Marky P Go to last post
27 648
Converting from cable TV to Sky? by Lobster
Having been tied to NTL phone/TV/broadband for years I'm considering biting the bullet and reverting to a BT phone, plus Sky TV with ADSL broadband from AN Other provider. Sounds a bit pathetic but one factor influencing my decision is that some years ago when our house was in bits I concealed all my phone and cable TV wiring beautifully under floors and within walls etc and am loathe to...
January 23rd 07 07:45 PM
by harrogate3 Go to last post
7 310
HDMI leads High prices. by David
Well just bought a HDMi/DVi 5 mtr. lead for less than 10 delivered by first class post. Got it from Ebay, lots of others there too. I was not happy with high street shops and internet sites asking more for a connecting lead than the DVD player! -- Regards, David
January 23rd 07 07:14 PM
by Andrew Maddison Go to last post
5 246
Tv showing a few programs at same time by Tab
This happened a short time ago,I think there were six programs all showing at the same time.It is Ok again now but as Tv is still under warranty ,do I need to call for help or is it just somehing that may never happen again.Thanks for any help on this. Tab
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 23rd 07 06:17 PM
by the dog from that film you saw Go to last post
11 364
Post New Thread

Display Options
Showing threads 9701 to 9720 of 19679