Post New Thread
Rquesting some help/assistance please by Mike K
I'm currently subscribed to Sky's Family Pack at 21 per month. Currently over 50 of the channels allegedly available between channel 101 and channel 547 are not receivable. I have no interest in any of the channels from 601 upwards, so have not checked these. I get one of two error messages showing on screen: "No satellite signal being received 36" or "There is a technical fault with...
June 22nd 07 11:13 AM
by Lurch Go to last post
6 242
Apple iPhone offers 8 hour talk time and a few new features by Stress.Management[email protected]
Apple iPhone offers 8 hour talk time and a few new features http://mobilephone-guide.blogspot.com/2007/06/apple-iphone-offers-8-hour-talk-time.html
June 22nd 07 08:22 AM
by Paul Heslop Go to last post
2 163
Sat & Cable cabling by visionset
I have satelite and cable, since they both cost me nothing. I also have a poor terrestrial source that could possibly be improved, but probably not worth the outlay for nonguaranteed gains (tree problem). I wish to distribute the signal of both satelite and cable to various rooms. Satelite on the roof, cable on the ground (wierd huh ;-). I techy but have zero experience of AV type stuff. I...
June 21st 07 09:57 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 284
Samsung LE15S51BP and LE15S51BPX LCD TV. by Dr Hfuhruhurr
On 20 Jun, 11:42, brightside S9 wrote: Can anyone point me at the technical differences beteen these two subject products. Samsung site gives the spec of the LE15S51BP, seehttp://www.samsung.com/uk/products/television/tftlcd/le15s51bpxxeu.asp but has nothing on the LE15S51BPX. Various retailers give their own interpretation of the specs but I ...
June 21st 07 03:15 PM
by Go to last post
1 1,136
MSN Mobile Phone introduced in the US by [email protected]
Microsoft publicly launched innovative and fully redesigned MSN Mobile. http://mobilephone-guide.blogspot.com/2007/06/msn-mobile-phone-introduced-in-us.html
June 21st 07 12:57 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 166
O.T. My wife........... by housetrained
.....wants a Merkin. Do they sell them in Primark? -- John the West Ham fan
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 21st 07 09:10 AM
by Davy Go to last post
16 381
ITV Quality Emley Moor by mike
My parents live in North Leeds - they have recently bought a new Samsung Digital TV. They tell me that there is often a problem with the quality of ITV - and ITV alone. I am going to go and have a look but I thought I would ask here first. I believe their transmitter is Emley Moor. Have there been/are there problems with ITV in that area?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 20th 07 09:47 PM
by harrogate3 Go to last post
12 398
Now Dell offers Unlocked Cell Phones by jessi
Now dell.com offered unlocked Nokia cell phones http://mobilephone-guide.blogspot.com/2007/06/now-dell-offers-unlocked-cell-phones.html
June 20th 07 04:21 PM
by jessi Go to last post
0 159
Now Dell offers Unlocked Cell Phones by jessi
Now dell.com offered unlocked Nokia cell phones http://mobilephone-guide.blogspot.com/2007/06/now-dell-offers-unlocked-cell-phones.html
June 20th 07 04:20 PM
by jessi Go to last post
0 141
Newbie audio options on freeview box - update by Dot Net Developer
Recently, I posted a topic about digital audio options on a freeview box (Daewoo DSD-9520) because its internal D-to-A sound converter seemed poor. I have now discovered why - I think the firmware (?) may be buggy. Browsing its on-screen audio set-up options, the audio output is clearly labelled "Stereo". However, I decided to toggle through all of its audio settings, just to see what was...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 20th 07 03:40 PM
by Pyriform Go to last post
11 481
Samsung LE15S51BP and LE15S51BPX LCD TV. by ded
"brightside S9" wrote in message ... Can anyone point me at the technical differences beteen these two subject products. Samsung site gives the spec of the LE15S51BP, see http://www.samsung.com/uk/products/television/tftlcd/le15s51bpxxeu.asp but has nothing on the LE15S51BPX. Various retailers give...
June 20th 07 01:26 PM
by ded Go to last post
0 681
Moon proves the green house effect is b*llocks by Lord Turkey Cough
Guess what the temperature on the moon is (same distance from the Sun as Earth. Very cold you will wisely say because it has no atmosphere to keep it warm llike the earth with it's lovely greehouse gases. So you would expet it to be about -30C would you not? Guess what it can get to over 100C there. PROOF THE GREENHOUSE GAS (CO2) THEORY IS WRONG.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
June 20th 07 10:39 AM
by Richard Simms Go to last post
117 1,780
Complete newbie - audio options by Dot Net Developer
Just bought a digital PVR. (Daewoo DSD-9520) Although picture quality is good, the sound quality isn't. (Sounds tinny) Atm, using basic connectivity - scart & RF lead only. However, there are 2 additional (optional) audio choices - either L/R audio phono-style output to a hi-fi, or S/PDIF output. I've read a user review recommending the latter - the use of S/PDIF. I am a newbie at this and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
June 20th 07 09:53 AM
by Roderick Stewart Go to last post
55 1,144
let down by the BBC again by Bill Wright
My daughter, like many others, lives in one of the 39 areas of Yorkshire that are at serious risk of flooding. I put BBC24 on last night at 3am to get the lastest news, but there was nothing in the first 20 minutes of the bulletin, at which point I gave up. Subsequently I looked at Sky News where the situation was covered in depth. Today at noon I tuned to BBC Radio Sheffield to find out...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 20th 07 01:52 AM
by kim Go to last post
18 430
Installation photos for Bill by Chris Leuty
Here's a great loft installation with photos: http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/64/33616052-freeview-aerial- installation.html
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 19th 07 11:55 PM
by Bill Wright Go to last post
10 371
NTL without NTL box? by [email protected]
Hi, I am trying to connect my digital NTL feed straight into my Bravia 40w2000 TV, which has a digital tuner, with a smartcard reader. I had hoped this would work, but then again I know virtually nothing about digital transmissions. But as you might have guessed, I get no joy from this setup, the tuner detecting no signal. Is it possible to bypass the pace box altogether? Thanks a lot
June 19th 07 11:38 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
7 465
TVonics DVR 250 Freeview PVR by Norbert Wittgenfeld
You-Tube review from Shiny Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8pn91-qSHw
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 19th 07 10:55 PM
by John Rumm Go to last post
12 377
Video captured by Sony Ericsson K850i by jano
Video captured by Sony Ericsson K850i. watch it http://mobilephone-guide.blogspot.com/2007/06/video-captured-by-sony-ericsson-k850i.html
June 19th 07 03:19 PM
by jano Go to last post
0 153
YouTube on the iPhone Video by jessi
YouTube on the iPhone - watch it http://mobilephone-guide.blogspot.com/2007/06/youtube-on-iphone.html
June 19th 07 12:02 PM
by jessi Go to last post
0 170
A Tribute to Dave Fawthrop - Died June 2004 by Fred
On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:27:08 +0100, Helen Bach wrote: Anti Troll FAQ. Subtitled What is a troll, what do they do, why do they do it,
June 18th 07 10:20 PM
by Fred Go to last post
0 144
Post New Thread